Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: I need help....

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been downloading everything at napster b4 it shuts down...anyway went to vhboots.com and got all the vintage roth stuff. I realize and understand that a vast majority of the stuff was bootleg. But certain songs have the best sound quality..such as your demos. The only songs that i have downloaded that sounds great are, "Big trouble...79th and sunset,....put out the lights....young and wild....she the woman. Also babe don't leave me alone and piece of mind are okay...but could be better. The "down w/ flames and eyes of the night are of poor quality. Are these only versions offered in live...no studio of them? When comprising a cd...I'd perfer to have studio recordings...you can jam them louder w/out being muffled. Can somebody tell me some names of old songs that are clearer...After burning 18 tunes...it sucks when you have a clear song then the next one is muffled?

------------------

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Rairden:
    it sucks when you have a clear song then the next one is muffled?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That's kinda bootlegs in a nutshell. Some songs are great and some aren't, often right after one another.

Anyway, no studio versions of Down In Flames or Eyes of the Night exist in the bootleg world. Just live versions.

Your best bet would be to check out www.vhboots.com and look at the first 10 boots or so. The ones there like Looney Tunes, That's All Folks, Blueprint and Demo Daze will tell you the best studio stuff for sound.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

I don't know what's gonna happen in the future-maybe somebody else in the band will get ego'ed out and quit or something - Eddie Van Halen 1980

Favorite VH Album

All.
    Favorite VH Song

All.
    Last Online

03.08.12 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a question is there any way I can buy a demo or a bootleg other than trade it I really dont have anything to trade? but I so want to hear some of the bootlegs and some of the songs that are not on the regular albums.