Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.14.10 @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I downloaded a live video clip on Morpheus of Steve playing a solo. It was about 1 minute long and there was some cool finger tapping goin on in there. The quality was pro-shot and EXCELLENT and it appeared to be from some show on the Fire Garden tour. I believe on Morpheus the video file was called Steve Vai Crazy Solo w/amazing finger tapping or something along that line. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what video this clip is from, because I'd like to have it. Any ideas? Steve had a black bass player playing behind him and to the right of the screen. I don't have any Vai videos but this looked pretty good.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

04.12.16 @ 04:42 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

It sounds like a clip from the G3 tour. I have that DVD, and Vai is unreal! You can probably find it at most record stores or Amazon.com. It was filmed at the Northrup Auditorium in Minneapolis. It has 3 songs each from Vai, Joe Satriani and Eric Johnson, as well as a jam session with all three of them at the end of the show. I think it's called "G3 Live" or something like that. Worth the $$!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "..Stare at disbelief at me when I just up and walk...., OUTTA LOVE!"--DLR, Outta Love Again

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by bcgvh:
    I downloaded a live video clip on Morpheus of Steve playing a solo. It was about 1 minute long and there was some cool finger tapping goin on in there. The quality was pro-shot and EXCELLENT and it appeared to be from some show on the Fire Garden tour. I believe on Morpheus the video file was called Steve Vai Crazy Solo w/amazing finger tapping or something along that line. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what video this clip is from, because I'd like to have it. Any ideas? Steve had a black bass player playing behind him and to the right of the screen. I don't have any Vai videos but this looked pretty good.
    get "Alien Love Secrets" on DVD on try to keep your jaw from slamming the floor, there is a section in the song "Tender Surrender" that Vai plays the guitar with one hand for about 30-45 seconds and it's just earth shattering.
    Rol.