Okay, boys and girls. I've put in a lot of work and set up a place where we can trade VH boots online without having to lose quality via MP3 or cut them up into single tracks.

Warning: This is not for the faint of bandwidth.

This network uses Direct Connect, a peer-to-peer file sharing program that supports resuming downloads. This also requires you to image your boots onto your computer to share. You'll be able to download images and burn them to disc.

I've written up a complete (so far as I can see) tutorial on how to set up your computer to connect to our service. I estimate it will take about 10 minutes or so to get connect, and then you just need to image a few discs to share.

here's the link:

Van Halen Direct Connect Network

I've tested this out, and right now there are a few users online that helped me pilot this that have about roughly 15 - 20 different boots online for download.

Remember -- you have to share. This is important that you don't just get on and leech, because we will find out and ask why you aren't sharing. Please read the tutorial, because it will answer many questions.