Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You are going to have to send twice as many CDs to someone as you expect to get back. You will have to include a padded, self addressed stamped envelope (SASE). Send all this to someone and they can make you discs. They'll stuff them in the padded envelope you provided, and drop in the mail (with postage you put on prior to sending to the person doing the burning). I would do this for you but I am a newbie as well. I traded with two guys who ment well but both fucked up: 1st) recorded in TAO mode not DAO mode, thus 2 sec gaps; 2nd) static on my discs meaning digital noise during burn process. Make sure your trader knows what he is doing. Go to the "Recommend a good trader" post and ask one of them.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

do you have any rush or kiss videos?

------------------
    *Might As Well Go For A Soda!* - Kim Mitchell '84

http://surf.to/atomicpunk

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

02.03.12 @ 02:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I do not have any boots but i have been dying to get my hands on anything in can. Please help me!!!!!!! I have other video's of many different bands I will share or give whatever. I will cover ANY costs. I just a poor HARDCORE fan with none of this cool stuff. I read all this info on the many different cd's and videos and I am just going crazy not having anything. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO !!!!!!!!!!!