Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey all, I was hoping that someone here would hook me up w/ some cdr's of some high quality live vh. I will gladly send blanks and postage for the discs to get sent back, it will only cost you your time to hook a brother up. mostly prefer the sammy era, but will take any great sounding shows, drop a line if your feeling generous. thanks......

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I usually jump on this kind of thing to hook a newbie to boots up, you could ask more than a couple people (and I usually dont even charge for postage or even blanks), but I just dont feel like it in this case. Hope you find somebody to hook you up.

I made a thread last week in main that inquired as to whether or not ed was in NY, and I hoped he was ok. Your reply was this...
    quote:
    Originally posted by L.S.D.:
    call me shallow, but who gives a shit? obviosly ed is fine, what about the 20,000 missing people? only vh freaks would think like that in these times.

So like I said, good luck, but not from this direction.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wow, you take things a little too personally, maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. My point at the time was that there were mothers, children, and 20,000 americans who were just basically killed, and you were worried about whether eddie was there? honestly dude I dont want your shit, I thought people here were cool, you have altered my opinion slightly. well if anyone can help out, please post or email me at willlehnert@hotmail.com, and by the way I am on of the vh freaks I was speaking of, I guess you can say that I wasnt thinking of eddie, but of all the other people. and the fact that you dig that up is straight hilarious. and you call yourself a van halen fan, were all here for the music man, thanks anyway, go horde your collection. peace

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

People here are cool. Gee, forgive me if you come here and on your first post, slam me for wondering if there is one person that I know of in NY is ok in that pile of rubble and is safe, and I decide to have a "slightly altered opinion" of YOU. I didnt know any of the folks that lost their lives there, but I did know of eddie vh being in NY (and this site is a bit involved with the man ya know?)It seems you still think your the only one between us that thinks of the other families affected by this. And thats a joke, and I took that personally. Not gonna say sorry or be put in perspective by you for being concerned about a mans well being. Like I said, he was the only one over there unaccounted for that I knew of that means something to me personally. I dont think it was out of line to ask about it either. I just didnt forget your comment is all. Probably didnt need to comment here about this, but people have known me to hook people up that are new to boots and didnt want anybody wondering why I didnt in this case or receive any emails about "a guy needs a boot, can you.."

Love peace and hairgrease, good luck with the boots willie nert.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

already hooked up a couple of deals w/ a couple of people, so the luck isn't needed, but thanks anyway.