Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

Now we have people taking shots at each other about "Sammy said this, Sammy said that", but I have only one question. Everywhere we seen Sammy being interviewed for this new album he has something to say about VH. Has this been going on with the promotion of his previous two post VH albums? I guess what I'm asking is is this just a common thing with all 3 of his post VH albums or just with this 10/13 album?
    It is obvious he is not coming back with his recent comments towards the band.

------------------
    500 horses and a Chrysler mill, makes the Limecuda the king of the hill

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have heard interviews with Sammy, and he only talks about VH when he is asked from the interviewer or a caller. This is not something he brings up on his own, and people should realize that. I guess he should probably say, "hey I'm doing my thing and they are doing whatever they are doing," and end it, but he is taking it another step. As far as I'm concerned the info he is giving is more than we have heard from the band. Plus I'm sure he still have good sources well within their camp to somewhat legitmize it.

As far as I remember, when Dave was not with the band and there was an interview with him, they always brought up VH, and Dave always gave his thoughts, so why are we questioning when Sammy speaks his mind on the band, he does have a right, he was with them for over 10 years.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:50 AM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

I'm sure he sick and tired of having to answer the "What's up with Van Halen?" questions. He has been nice enough to answer. Whether the info that's given to him is true, well we don't know.

So far, it's been interesting to watch Sammy promote this album. He is using some other outlets other than MTV. Hopefully, this album will be a good one.

------------------
    May the Phoenix that is Van Halen rise again!

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 280 Times in 134 Posts

Sammy is just being polite by answering the questions. Really, what would mentioning VH do, anyway? If he was out to sell a million records by answering questions about VH.. it didn't work on MTM or Red Voodoo.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

Yes Sammy was with VH and I'm sure he has things to say about them, but I was just wondering if there is more emphasis being placed on Sammy's view of VH because of their current situation or has this been a continuous thing since 1996? Sammy may very well be just answering interview questions, but he is obviously offering a little more.

At any rate I think it is safe to say that VH currently has no plans for him.

------------------
    500 horses and a Chrysler mill, makes the Limecuda the king of the hill

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 280 Times in 134 Posts

Oh, I see.. I see.. maybe he's talking because Roth and VH aren't.. and he;s not one to shrug it off, I guess?!?

I interviewed Sammy, while I was at a TV station, in 1999 right before Gary left.. I asked him one VH question, and he was polite as hell, answered it entirely, and smiled.

and yes, Limecuda.. I agree.. I dont think we'll see Van Hagar anytime soon.

[This message has been edited by spanked55 (edited October 24, 2000 at 10:24 AM).]

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Could This Be Magic
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

To answer your question... I've noticed the same amount of VH related questions for all three post-VH solo efforts. There's nothing special about Ten13.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DannyTheKid:
    There's nothing special about Ten13.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a statement in itself! The album's been out less than a day!!

Nice to see another Bostonian in he'ah.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth