Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As a relatively new member here, I am shocked at the amount of negative comments that people post here. It seems that most everyone has forgotten what we are here for. That's to celebrate ALL of Van Halen's music. I logged on to this site with the thought of sharing my good memories of Van Halen with others. Well, after seeing all of the negative posts, I'm truly disgusted with what I read, and for that reason, I don't post much. Van Halen used to kick ass, but so did The Who, The Stones, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, and even The Beatles. Everyone has their day in the sun. But Rock Stars get old, establish families, get illnesses, and have personal problems. Lighten up people! Geez, this pisses me off more than anything, all of this bashing and stuff. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] We're here to celebrate the music and their accomplishments (which were many). So please, grow up everyone and enjoy what you may have had, what you have, or what you will get in the future. Rock on Dave, Sammy, Mike, Alex, and Edward, you all were the BEST! Hopefully soon, we'll see you cruising down MEAN STREET, D.O.A., and LIGHTING UP THE SKY on the back of a flat bed (ala STONES), and playing THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Peace everyone.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

10.25.16 @ 05:41 PM
    Liked 454 Times in 212 Posts

AMEN Brotha!

As Rick pitino once said in a Celtics post game news conference, "the negativity in this town sucks, Larry Bird isn't walking throught that door, Kevin McHale isn't walking through that door & Robert Parrish isn't walking throught that door."

Now that Coach Pinnochio is gone, the team has gotten better. Maybe Bird, McHale & Parrish didn't need to walk in the door, Rick had to walk out.

But back to the matter at hand.

Roth ain't walking into 5150, Gary isn't walking into 5150, Sammy just might be. All the negativity on these boards sucks and stinks.

I've had my history, but I have always been possitive and optimistic as well as open minded about the furure for Van Halen.

Everyone else should too.

If Val & Ed divorce, maybe it will be best.
    But it won't effect the band too much.
    How many time have other musicians divorced and yet still rocked on?
    Answer: LOTS

Patience people, it will happen eventually.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.