Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Not 4 Sale

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I have listened to the new Sammy a couple times and I must say that it is one of the best Sammy solo's since Standing Hampton. I am not a big Sammy solo fan when it comes to a complete CD. I have bought Sammy's 3 post VH CD's and I like a couple songs on each but never listen to the entire CD. This one is very solid. It rocks hard and there are many songs that may have made rock radio a few years back (I live in South Florida so hard rock may still get played where you live). I think any honest rock fan will have to give an old man like Sammy credit for this one. I would like to hear from some of the Dave fans who saw the Sam and Dave show and gave Sammy some respect. By the way, I am a big Dave fan and liked his last CD.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes. I agree with you totally. Even though I haven't heard his new CD I have to admit that it really rocks. Some of the tunes that I haven't heard yet really blow me away. Track 3 totally blew my mind. And I love the chorus on track 8. Even though I haven't heard it yet I can dig where the guitar solo's are coming from. Excellent album overall. And I'm sure I'll feel the same once I hear it.

By the way. How does one hear a new Hagar CD when they don't come out until October 13th's.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Rubnose:
    Yes. I agree with you totally. Even though I haven't heard his new CD I have to admit that it really rocks. Some of the tunes that I haven't heard yet really blow me away. Track 3 totally blew my mind. And I love the chorus on track 8. Even though I haven't heard it yet I can dig where the guitar solo's are coming from. Excellent album overall. And I'm sure I'll feel the same once I hear it.

By the way. How does one hear a new Hagar CD when they don't come out until October 13th's.
    Apparantly Tower Records shipped some early. So yes, some people have heard the new cd. I'm not one of them.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ouncie33:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rubnose:

Apparantly Tower Records shipped some early. So yes, some people have heard the new cd. I'm not one of them.</font>[/QUOTE]Apparantly you're not one of them who resembles a person with a smidgen of smart. Please don't defend a retard with a retard defense. I wasn't talking to you. Mind your B.I.B. Who told you Tower shipped some early? If you haven't heard what me and Braino heard then you've nothing to add to this thread.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There are some people who already have a copy of "Not For Sale". I'm not a "retard". There was an accident at Tower Records and some copies got shipped early. On Sammy's message board several people have already received their copy. Why would they lie? They have nothing to gain by fabricating a story of already having received their copy.

[ September 26, 2002, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: ouncie33 ]

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That, and its floating around on the internet, so please get your head's out of your ass.. Did anyone ever hear of a thing called newsgroups to download songs?? And tower did make a mix up, it was all over the sammy hagar mailing list.. Thats how people got the cd, made copies for friends, and I could go on.. All i'm saying, is check the facts, before you start calling someone a liar..
    And just for the record, the cd comes out offically on oct 8th, not the 13th! I have to disagree with the comments that this was a good effort for sammy.. I really couldn't care for the cd. I've listened to it about one time, and that's it for me.. To me this cd, seems like, he put out a cd, just for the hell of putting one out.. Something says to me, that he isn't looking at the waborita's as being his main gig right now. Something tells me he is either in van halen, is focusing on getting back in van halen, or is waiting for the planet us project to take off.. Sorry, i love sam, but i had to be honest about my opinion on the cd..
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And just for the record, the cd comes out offically on oct 8th, not the 13th! I have to disagree with the comments that this was a good effort for sammy.. I really couldn't care for the cd. I've listened to it about one time, and that's it for me.. To me this cd, seems like, he put out a cd, just for the hell of putting one out.. Something says to me, that he isn't looking at the waborita's as being his main gig right now. Something tells me he is either in van halen, is focusing on getting back in van halen, or is waiting for the planet us project to take off.. Sorry, i love sam, but i had to be honest about my opinion on the cd..

Maybe the reason I like it so much is its very different from his last 3 CD's. Thats why I was asking if any of the DLR fans have heard it. As for the poster who thinks I made up my review since the CD is out on Oct 8th. Its out on WINMX. I have a pretty good copy but I will buy the real deal when it comes out.