Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I have had it with the waiting game. I first came to this board pretty close to if not the day Gary left the band. I have bee waiting ever since for some kind of word out of the VH camp. The word seems to be "legal action". Now I will say I understand why Ed feels the need to do this. When he came on the scene, suddenly a bunch of guitar companies started selling VH type guitars. Floyd Rose pretty much screwed him,and I could go on.

None of us even know if there is actually a Van Halen still. Just a "were still a band and we haven't made any definate decisions as far as singers go" would be better than nothing!

I am personally a bit worried about the health of our beloved Edward. It seems when a public person becomes ill they seem to become extremely private. Could all this copywriting be because he is trying to secure his family's future? Beats me!

I don't feel we deserve an in depth explanation, but a minor update is not too much to ask!

Regardless, Van Halen has slipped to second place as my favorite band. If you want to find me, i'll be at www.kingsxonline.com They are one of the best bands I have ever heard and they have been doing it for close to 15 years. They actually release CDs and tour behind them. If you go see them and hang out after the shows they actually talk to you. And more importantly, they aren't involved with any legal motions that I know of.

I wish you all the best, but I am going back underground for a few more months/years/who the fuck knows when they will actually do something!

I hope Eddie and the boys are in good health. I also hope they still have fans after they decide to come out of hiding.
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Test5150
    Originally posted by ETRIGAN:
    None of us even know if there is actually a Van Halen still. Just a "were still a band and we haven't made any definate decisions as far as singers go" would be better than nothing!
    Didn't they already say something very similar to this?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Wasn't that way back when Gary left though?
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Without a doubt, hands down, the nicest guys in a band are those from King's X.

I have met them several times, followed them since roughly 1988...

Congrats on your little discovery of some GREAT music.

laz