Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have finally thought to myself that YES i am a idiot. Every day after work you will find yours truly BEZEK KNOWS BEST looking through the internet to find the any Van Halen news. News?? I have not seen one piece of news that would tickle my fancy!!!

Everyday the same old crap the same old story, no wonder Van Halen has become a joke. We sit and wait for Alex, or Eddie to come and say the band is back, we got some new shit coming out this summer!!

But no, nothing. Then when someone like me comes out and has a bitch a group of dumbass punks come out and say, HEY WAIT A MINUTE, dont dis shit out on Eddie and the boys, MY ANSWER IS "WHY THE FUCK NOT"

If its over, its over LET US KNOW, so we can remember you guys as hero's not the band that turned its back on its fans

BEZEK
    "Jebe Ga"

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Not Enough
    Last Online

10.29.11 @ 12:39 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As much as I hate to say this Bezek, it has reached the point where I can agree with you. Years have gone past and a lot of fans have been lost due to this unnecessary silence. We the fans want to if it really is over or if there is light at the end of the Van Halen tunnel.
    "What is understood need not be discussed, and i'm a bad ass mother".

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.21.12 @ 04:18 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

van halen is so mickey mouse it's sad.
    "I don't need no stinking click"

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You put the words down here that I have wanted to for a week now. I want a Van Halen Reunion with Roth period. I don't know if it will ever happen and I am almost at the point that I do not care. Maybe Roth should get Vai and Sheehan back or see what his current band can come up with and just record.

Look at the track record of Eddie Van Halen. There have been too many people "quit him" to think it is everyone else's fault. He is human, but like isn't everyone human? Sure Roth's voice isn't angelic, but why the fuck should that matter. There are a lot of singers that have to have help with their vocals.
    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is what rock and roll is all about. Only "pop singers" have to worry so much what their voices are all about.

I check the internet hoping for a shred of ligit info about the VH that I want, but in fact, they do not care what we, the fans want at all. The only time Edward says anything public is when he is coaxed into it and that is usually as a reply to Roth or someone.

It is funny to me that people say that they do not owe us anything. You know what?, They owe us honesty. We as consuming fans gave them the lifestyle they have. They don't owe us any more music. nothing else, but honesty.

I have to rag on Roth a bit as well. What the fuck is it with that web site? At least he could hire someone to give us a little info about the tour. Even Hagar has a decent site for his fans. I am in no way a Hagar fan, nothing against him, just not what I like. To each his very own.
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.--Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Always drink upstream from the herd...
    --Will Rogers

It is amazing how much some people can do with so little, however, what is even more amazing to me is how little some people can do with so much.
    --Somewhat me, mostly someone else, not sure who

Favorite VH Album

Balance, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, Romeo Delight,
    Last Online

02.05.15 @ 12:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Van Halen is closer to Spinal Tap than Spinal Tap these days. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Perhaps the band can hire Marti Di Bergi to do a rockumentary on the band.
    "There is a fine line between stupid and clever" - Nigel Tufnel

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by wip5150:
    Van Halen is closer to Spinal Tap than Spinal Tap these days. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Perhaps the band can hire Marti Di Bergi to do a rockumentary on the band.
    Yeh, that last album that they made was their "Shark Sandwich" errrrrrrrrrr I mean "Shit Sandwich" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

VanHalen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What else am I gonna do?

Talk to the wife?

Watch the neighbors Mow their Lawn?

Shoot at People from a Water Tower?

Though the water tower is fun........It just doesn't keep up when You click on a news site and see that nothing is going on....

Remember No news is Good News!!!!!!!

We Sheep need to understand that!
    Vegetarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter.<br />Opinions are like Assholes everybody has one

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Executionor:
    You put the words down here that I have wanted to for a week now. I want a Van Halen Reunion with Roth period. I don't know if it will ever happen and I am almost at the point that I do not care. Maybe Roth should get Vai and Sheehan back or see what his current band can come up with and just record.

Look at the track record of Eddie Van Halen. There have been too many people "quit him" to think it is everyone else's fault. He is human, but like isn't everyone human? Sure Roth's voice isn't angelic, but why the fuck should that matter. There are a lot of singers that have to have help with their vocals.
    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is what rock and roll is all about. Only "pop singers" have to worry so much what their voices are all about.

I check the internet hoping for a shred of ligit info about the VH that I want, but in fact, they do not care what we, the fans want at all. The only time Edward says anything public is when he is coaxed into it and that is usually as a reply to Roth or someone.

It is funny to me that people say that they do not owe us anything. You know what?, They owe us honesty. We as consuming fans gave them the lifestyle they have. They don't owe us any more music. nothing else, but honesty.

I have to rag on Roth a bit as well. What the fuck is it with that web site? At least he could hire someone to give us a little info about the tour. Even Hagar has a decent site for his fans. I am in no way a Hagar fan, nothing against him, just not what I like. To each his very own.
    I 100% agree with everything in this post. Couldn't have said it better myself.

And I must say I also agree with Bezek. That's rare, but Bezek is totally right.

Eddie Van Halen has proven that he gets along with no one. My predictions for Van Halen that I made in 1996 have become completely true. Sad, but it's what I expected. Eddie Van Halen is nuts, he cannot get along with anyone in his life. And they're all sick of his shit. If he was so right in 1996 and everyone else was wrong, why is his life in the worst state it's ever been? It's not just the cancer. He's lost his wife, his band, his record label, the respect of the industry and so many of his past colleagues. He's failed. He took a few years to completely destroy the legacy he built up. And it'll never be back the way it once was.

Eddie Van Halen has become the Howard Hughes of rock 'n' roll. He's like Peter Green in 1970 after quitting Fleetwood Mac. And these, sadly, will be seen as his final years before he finally expires. Well, unless he turns his life around, gets his band back, makes some good music, and proves everyone wrong. But with every news story, it just seems that the hill is getting more slippery by the day.

He's fucked unless he can really turn it around.

God, it's sad. 20 years ago, they were the greatest band in the world. 10 years ago, they were still icons. Now, they're nothing. And he has nothing.
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It really IS a sad state of affairs right now indeed. But like the schmuck I am, I'll keep checking the Web for hope of SOME news.....
    "Sorry about the mess..."<br /><br />~Han Solo Episode IV

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have always said it, we the FANS made Van Halen...
    "Jebe Ga"

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

01.13.16 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The shit has hit the fans...
    Staying Frosty

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by BrokenCombs:
    It really IS a sad state of affairs right now indeed. But like the schmuck I am, I'll keep checking the Web for hope of SOME news.....
    I know. It's amazing how through this all, the fans still have hope. I mean, hasn't the point of giving-up-hope been reached?

It's like when a guy has a girlfriend who treats him like shit or seems like a hopeless case when it comes to their relationship. But with each crazy thing she does, he keeps hoping that things will be back to normal. You know what I mean? VH seem to be proving that any comeback is more and more hopeless. Yet the fans keep checking for news. The media still speculates. It's truly over when even that stops happening.
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR