Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

01.29.12 @ 02:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

THIS is how you should treat your fan's.

communication

For those of you that don't know O&A, they were a very popular radio show here in New York. The show was cancelled a little over a month ago because of a radio stunt(church sex incident).

Team Van Halen should take some fucking notes and understand that the internet is a great way to reach out AND SPEAK TO YOUR FANS!!!!!!!

Peace,
    d9-out

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

The un-employment line must be real long now that they got the boot.

I knew these guys a little when they were at WAAF many years ago. Cool guys off the air, they just pushed the envelope a little too far once again. They got canned in Boston because of an April Fools prank in which they had said that the Mayor's wife had been killed in a Florida car crash.
    I hope they can get a new gig somewhere, but they will be closely monitored this time around with probably a 1 minute delay.

Its funny how stupid some people actually are, come on, its just common decency not to F.U.C.K. in a church. Too put total blame on O & A is wrong, you can't blame them 100%.

What the Stern wannabe in Arizona did to Daryl Kile's wife a few weeks ago was far worse IMO. O&A just encouraged a couple to do something idiotic, they weren't the ones doing it.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.