Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

rocked the house down to the foundation on Carson last nite? Where's all the Leno talk nah you mofos an' mafas?? Well, welcome to mean street, baby!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

THE GIGALO provin' that he iz a bad mammerjammer, the Indiana Slamma, he come from Indiana wit a banjo on hiz knee...ALL HELL YEAH NUTHIN BUT YEAH!!!!!! Great Boogily Moogily DLR was layin' down the boogie chillun' boogie wuugie FO' SHO' one time right there, y'all!!!!! Jujitzu blues cookin' with gazz the pot iz on SHO' NUFF'!!!!!! I watched that sho an' Ize do believe I was juzz as fucked up as Roth--how 'bout you, Tullamurdoo?? Irish whiskey...awww reep Ize dig that Jameson...I was all lit up like a neon sign...

I downloaded a Blind Willie Loons mix an' included a live version of Tin Cup Chalice by Jimmy Buffett(country reggae?)an' Goin' Home by Ten Years After(I 'member Roth talkin' bout thiz ah herre tune in his book an I even heard a vocal trick by ol' Alvin Lee that Roth uses nah fo' sho'...that lil' jungle take ya back to Africa to the Sahara ridin' an' white horse or swan an my inner child juzz wants to get laid bloodcurtling barefeet on coals jungle lighting light up the sky vibe nah canyadiggit??? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Has anyone found the original Love Time by Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee? Is it the same title?

Back to the Godzillian tenor an' Mean Street like a hurricane bein' forced thru a straw, yaw...ya'll David Lee Roth reminds me of Leadbelly...still singin' these amazin' ancient songs but keepin' his nose open to a possible hit slam dunk style one more mile up in this motherfucker one time SHO NUFF IZE DO!!!!!! Mean Street--we haven't heard a great version like that live in front of yo naked steamin eyes since the Jim Dandy II threw down some She's My Machine back in '94!!!!! He's got the mojo workin' mojo dojo style!!!! Mean Street soundin' so good that ol' Stonesy funk feel Sweet Home Chicago baby yeah!!! He's hotter than Bond, cooler than Bullitt SHAFT'S HIS NAME SHAFT'S HIS GAME!!!!!!

An Panama sounded so good...wow, nah that's rock n roll Chuck Berry riffage solo swingin' baby...James Brown, Jr. with the Elvis Comeback Special all black leather outfit...Baby What You Want Me To Do??...his power and swagger like a caged tiger puddin' the tiger in yo tank...wow that band iz tight an' they can rock all nite!!!!!

Yez Yez YEZZZ...well well well...yeah yeah yeah... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

The Ice Cream Man has left the building(not talkin' no Master P up in this motherfucker!!!)...a lil' sweet tooth boogie woogie...bluesman...Don't Piss Me Off...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:
    rocked the house down to the foundation on Carson last nite? Where's all the Leno talk nah you mofos an' mafas?? Well, welcome to mean street, baby!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

THE GIGALO provin' that he iz a bad mammerjammer, the Indiana Slamma, he come from Indiana wit a banjo on hiz knee...ALL HELL YEAH NUTHIN BUT YEAH!!!!!! Great Boogily Moogily DLR was layin' down the boogie chillun' boogie wuugie FO' SHO' one time right there, y'all!!!!! Jujitzu blues cookin' with gazz the pot iz on SHO' NUFF'!!!!!! I watched that sho an' Ize do believe I was juzz as fucked up as Roth--how 'bout you, Tullamurdoo?? Irish whiskey...awww reep Ize dig that Jameson...I was all lit up like a neon sign...

I downloaded a Blind Willie Loons mix an' included a live version of Tin Cup Chalice by Jimmy Buffett(country reggae?)an' Goin' Home by Ten Years After(I 'member Roth talkin' bout thiz ah herre tune in his book an I even heard a vocal trick by ol' Alvin Lee that Roth uses nah fo' sho'...that lil' jungle take ya back to Africa to the Sahara ridin' an' white horse or swan an my inner child juzz wants to get laid bloodcurtling barefeet on coals jungle lighting light up the sky vibe nah canyadiggit??? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Has anyone found the original Love Time by Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee? Is it the same title?

Back to the Godzillian tenor an' Mean Street like a hurricane bein' forced thru a straw, yaw...ya'll David Lee Roth reminds me of Leadbelly...still singin' these amazin' ancient songs but keepin' his nose open to a possible hit slam dunk style one more mile up in this motherfucker one time SHO NUFF IZE DO!!!!!! Mean Street--we haven't heard a great version like that live in front of yo naked steamin eyes since the Jim Dandy II threw down some She's My Machine back in '94!!!!! He's got the mojo workin' mojo dojo style!!!! Mean Street soundin' so good that ol' Stonesy funk feel Sweet Home Chicago baby yeah!!! He's hotter than Bond, cooler than Bullitt SHAFT'S HIS NAME SHAFT'S HIS GAME!!!!!!

An Panama sounded so good...wow, nah that's rock n roll Chuck Berry riffage solo swingin' baby...James Brown, Jr. with the Elvis Comeback Special all black leather outfit...Baby What You Want Me To Do??...his power and swagger like a caged tiger puddin' the tiger in yo tank...wow that band iz tight an' they can rock all nite!!!!!

Yez Yez YEZZZ...well well well...yeah yeah yeah... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

The Ice Cream Man has left the building(not talkin' no Master P up in this motherfucker!!!)...a lil' sweet tooth boogie woogie...bluesman...Don't Piss Me Off...
    ? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] ?
    WHAT IS UNDERSTOOD NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Jump
    Last Online

05.03.13 @ 05:38 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What did he say?
    Minnesota Vikings KICK ASS!!!! All other teams get their water.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Loons, you've always maintained your endocrine system [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

TYWH, Humans Being
    Last Online

09.03.12 @ 04:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow.
    Light em' up!!!

"You can drink the water, but don't ya eat the ice;
    Take your vitamin "T" with salt 'n lemon slice!"

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.03.15 @ 02:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Listen, Dave is an idiot and his appearance on Last Call last night proved it. The man can't stop spouting tired Dave cliches long enough to be a human being, let alone a singer. He seemed to forget half the words to Mean Street and completely butchered most of Panama. Most of his interview was a total "what the hell was that". I was embarrased to be a Van Halen fan last night. I'm sure in the feeble mind of Carson Daly, who called it "Mean Streets" instead of "Mean Street", Dave came off like a completely self-absorbed obnoxious lounge lizard not competent or aware enough to be playing the local Red Roof Inn let alone network television. Sure, Dave's band rocked, but Dave himself is another story. Start looking for some farm land somewhere Dave, your career, what's left of it anyway, is over! Now, let the bitching and moaning begin. Oh yeah, by the way, I'd take Sammy anyday over the former Diamond One! Stick that in your bong and smoke it DLR fans.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

03.03.11 @ 01:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Doesn't Dave have any NEW music??? Isn't it public relations 101 to promote your next project in that kind of situation, Dave may have looked great and sounded great, but if all he does is old VH songs, isn't that called (sp) nostalgia? I think Dave missed another opportunity to show he is a current musical act and not just someone who used to be in Van Halen.
    It's good to be the King or at least know him.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:17 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Your post would be a lot easier to read if you would cut the stupid act.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by OLO:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:

Your post would be a lot easier to read if you would cut the stupid act. </font>[/QUOTE]The more everyone responds to him, the more posts he'll make. Dont give him the satisfaction.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

L-O-O-N-S!!! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Yet again, youv'e hit another BULLSEYE!!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

everybody wants some
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    ...what do you do when the bureaucracy that's supposed to help you...WANTS YOU DEAD? <a href="http://www.callumhouston.com" target="_blank">www.callumhouston.com</a>

Unchained
    Last Online

03.04.06 @ 06:04 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd give anything to just figure out what the hell your talking about??

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

The Next One!
    Favorite VH Song

The Newest Single off The Next One!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been a lurker here for the past year and Blind Willie and Theodore Templeman have to be one of the same.They both spout off Roth-like gibberish that you can't understand unless your from another planet or Roth.They must be his language disciples...
    Van Halen....2003??? In television if your on hiatus this long it's means you have been cancelled and nobody told ya.Has VH Been Cancelled and no ones telling us?? C'mon Ed give us a break and give us an update...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

5150, Women In Love
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I can think of a couple of other colorful adjectives they like to spew @ Sam fans.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

RIght Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Also ridiculous to be mixing all the phoney blues lingo in. Dave and the Blues have zip in common.