Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

One thing i would like to know is this.

How the hell can Van Halen record a new album without major leaks being released from the various people who would work on that project?

I'm not saying they didn't record,I'm just wondering how they could do it without someone spilling the beans about the recording sessions.

Unless DLR hasn't been to 5150. Maybe he's recording his tracks in NYC? Even then there should still be some leaks if he was recording anything at all.

------------------
    "No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities." -Christian Nestell Bovee, American author (1820-1904).

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I would think the only way to keep it quiet would be to do a majority of the work at the 5150 studios. I assume that VH is pretty self contained there, and they can trust their employees to keep quiet.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

van halen are the masters of deception, and i mean that not to be negative, just the facts. how is it that in the past no one ever sees or knows the singers who jam with the band to score the singing gig??? i personally think....
    a) all employees of the band, being cleaning staff, etc possibly signed confidentiality clauses;
    b) if you are a band member of another group and you either try for the singing gig or just know of the happenings at 5150, if ed asks you to keep it quiet...you do it...fullstop....nuff said.
    c) warners reps are dicks and thieves and are probably locked up in a room somewhere having hard ons over the money they are just about to make (all would be forgiven if only they released some material outside the offical albums...you tight fisted, money hungry, blood sucking, etc).

I am sure that if someone had the time and motive, a snapshot would eventually be taken outside 5150 and would end the months of torture that every van halen fan has felt over the last year or so. if only i didn't live in australia..........

Banned!
    Last Online

01.05.05 @ 08:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

remember that no one has denied the collaboration, per the mtv report in march, etc.

it's a question of HOW MUCH has been recorded, and, WILL THEY MAKE IT OFFICIAL?

Personally I believe NAPSTER leaks are planned. I evidence this by the fact that WB is controlling the entire reunion, yet nothing's been leaked... Eminem's "leak" last spring... well, look what that got him. And Sam the Hag's latest leak (serious juju) wasn't even first on Napster, but what from I can tell, www.sammyhagar.net.

Dave and the boys aren't ready yet. Disinformation prevails... "good sting"???

Nonetheless, it's all in the vaults of 5150. If it weren't, I'd have an .mp3 of "between us two" on my hard drive right now....

ofcoursethatsjustmyopinionicouldbewrong....

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:56 AM
    Liked 1,461 Times in 897 Posts

Nobody leaking information? The answer is
    plain, clean and simple. $$$$$

------------------
    May the Phoenix that is Van Halen rise again!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Yeah, they probably all signed those damn clauses. But take care fellas, somethin's gotta give.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There seems to be lots of secrecy around the band right now. Everyone involved has probably has to swear to keep their mouths shut. If they don't, then they'd better be wearin' a cup!

------------------
    "Its a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." -David Lee Roth

Grateful Van Priest

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.23.05 @ 03:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Excatly! bingo! it doesn't happen! its to big! it would get leaked! no one is this quiet!