Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Once
    Last Online

12.17.12 @ 06:41 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am not a regular poster, but I thought you all might be interested:
    Last night I went to Tribe of Judah's show in New London. If you like rock and roll, you definately must check this band out. They played a bunch of songs from their "Exit Elvis" record, but they were more raw and hard-rockin'. They played a shorter, heavier version of "Once" that was spectacular. There were some other tunes that I was not familiar with, I'm assuming they were Extreme songs. Afterwards, the band came back in to hang with the crowd. I met Gary, he is a great guy. If TOJ comes to your area, check them out. You will be in for some great rock music.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Tie: Fair Warning & F.U.C.K.
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 07:56 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

Hey Ryerye -- interesting post! I would like to see TOJ, but better yet -- I'd like to find their CD! Have you had any luck finding the disc anywhere?
    Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Once
    Last Online

12.17.12 @ 06:41 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Von Coolio,
    I managed to get their CD, but it was a pain in the ass. It is under some weird listings. If you are near a record store, look under "C" for Cherone. You would probably be better off going to their website at www.tojonline.com for the places that definately have it. Get that CD, it is one serious piece of music. The last song will blow you away.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Fair Warning
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 195 Times in 117 Posts

Originally posted by Ryerye:
    I am not a regular poster, but I thought you all might be interested:
    Last night I went to Tribe of Judah's show in New London. If you like rock and roll, you definately must check this band out. They played a bunch of songs from their "Exit Elvis" record, but they were more raw and hard-rockin'. They played a shorter, heavier version of "Once" that was spectacular. There were some other tunes that I was not familiar with, I'm assuming they were Extreme songs. Afterwards, the band came back in to hang with the crowd. I met Gary, he is a great guy. If TOJ comes to your area, check them out. You will be in for some great rock music.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the show... I hope they come "Down Under". I like the last track on the CD too!
    “And what we have at our fingertips is arguably one of the greatest high tenor voices ever – that was in Michael Anthony. In our tiny little corner of the universe, that voice is as identifiable as the high voice in Earth, Wind & Fire, as identifiable as the high voice in the Beach Boys. Van Halen is an indelicate house blend of both – that’s intentionally. So I would always look forward to that reunion.” - David Lee Roth