Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ever see =VH='s rider...thought it would bring some laughs...it's what we all need...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backsta...vanhalen1.html

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Unreleased Box Set, Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Lesbo, this rocks !! This is the stuff that we'd love to see/posess from our favorite band !
    Add a copy of a rider or two, mebbe a couple of backstage passes, and some digitally -remastered archival tunes; ( Read: Live stuff & studio....Package & market the shit for us

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Unreleased Box Set, Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

'Curious as to what tour this is from. They didn't list smokes, unless they bought their own.

Yeah, 'just to be a bus driver........ [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

..."Bob Daitz" is listed as the road manager on page 4...anybody hear of Bob and when was he road manager? That list is makin' me wanna rev up the mixer right now....

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lesbosandwich:
    ..."Bob Daitz" is listed as the road manager on page 4...anybody hear of Bob and when was he road manager? That list is makin' me wanna rev up the mixer right now....
    I met Bob backstage in Japan in '98. He's a cool dude.

I've seen, and partaken of, VH's backstage buffet, and trust me...it was GOOD! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

01.08.12 @ 02:54 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! I live in Buffalo,NY and worked for Bob Daitz on the 5150 tour when it was at the Niagara Convention Center. We had some big burly guys in our crew that could have played rep that day but everyone knew of his quick temper and attitude in the biz so they all nominated me. I was at his disposal all day and well into the early hours of the morning. Two weeks earlier, my boss took me to Toronto, ON to meet with him because she had some unfinished biz with Bob O'Neill, a wonderful human being and a gentleman in a business where there are few. In those days (86') the management and band stayed at a separate hotel than the crew to prevent room trashing and the usual fun stuff so we were stashed at the Sutton Place. I have been dying to tell my Bob Daitz story because it was the worst experience I ever had. It deserves to be told but it is more of a short story I was just 20 had all my curves and nice long blond hair. Too bad no one appreciates their looks until they look at their pictures 25 years later and your kid says "Wow, Mom, you had a lot of hair!" I spent 5 years while in college working for 2 promoters one in Buffalo, NY the other in Corfu, NY Darien Lake Ampitheatre. At Darien I worked on the stage crew and also with Catering as a runner. I didn't really meet bands because then I would have been a "suzie cream cheese." I just kept my eyes cast down and did my job for college credits. So is anyone interested in a negative story? BTW I turn 46 the day the boys will be in Buffalo. I have called everyone I know to get good tix to buy. So far I haven't heard so I'm taking it as a "No" A friend who is a DJ for 97 Rock in Buffalo said to try to get pre-sale tix. I did meet the guys in VH that night and Alex's wife who is from Toronto and was gorgeous and had a great thing happen with Michael Anthony. I met Roth when he was with Vai when I was a guest at a gig but he really didn't hang around backstage much, so I caught him on his way out. A very nice man. I guess Live Nation is a bitch to get anything through such as will call tix. If anyone from Buffalo sees this what are you doing? I'll tell my war story if people want to hear it. It is very negative, but entertaining and being a newbie, I don't want to "P" anyone. Thanks...J

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

Sure… Post it.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Aftershock
    Last Online

04.26.12 @ 12:48 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exbackstagelackey View Post
    Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! I live in Buffalo,NY and worked for Bob Daitz on the 5150 tour when it was at the Niagara Convention Center. We had some big burly guys in our crew that could have played rep that day but everyone knew of his quick temper and attitude in the biz so they all nominated me. I was at his disposal all day and well into the early hours of the morning. Two weeks earlier, my boss took me to Toronto, ON to meet with him because she had some unfinished biz with Bob O'Neill, a wonderful human being and a gentleman in a business where there are few. In those days (86') the management and band stayed at a separate hotel than the crew to prevent room trashing and the usual fun stuff so we were stashed at the Sutton Place. I have been dying to tell my Bob Daitz story because it was the worst experience I ever had. It deserves to be told but it is more of a short story I was just 20 had all my curves and nice long blond hair. Too bad no one appreciates their looks until they look at their pictures 25 years later and your kid says "Wow, Mom, you had a lot of hair!" I spent 5 years while in college working for 2 promoters one in Buffalo, NY the other in Corfu, NY Darien Lake Ampitheatre. At Darien I worked on the stage crew and also with Catering as a runner. I didn't really meet bands because then I would have been a "suzie cream cheese." I just kept my eyes cast down and did my job for college credits. So is anyone interested in a negative story? BTW I turn 46 the day the boys will be in Buffalo. I have called everyone I know to get good tix to buy. So far I haven't heard so I'm taking it as a "No" A friend who is a DJ for 97 Rock in Buffalo said to try to get pre-sale tix. I did meet the guys in VH that night and Alex's wife who is from Toronto and was gorgeous and had a great thing happen with Michael Anthony. I met Roth when he was with Vai when I was a guest at a gig but he really didn't hang around backstage much, so I caught him on his way out. A very nice man. I guess Live Nation is a bitch to get anything through such as will call tix. If anyone from Buffalo sees this what are you doing? I'll tell my war story if people want to hear it. It is very negative, but entertaining and being a newbie, I don't want to "P" anyone. Thanks...J

So....you banged Mikey?
    Honey, baby, my heart's aflame. I'm all f'd up, and you to blame.

No Mark Stone, no Van Halen!

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

10.19.13 @ 02:25 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Don Kirschner Fan View Post
    'Curious as to what tour this is from. They didn't list smokes, unless they bought their own.

Yeah, 'just to be a bus driver........ [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    Marlboros, 3 packs (Box) are listed on page 9
    Ain't no school like the old school...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Make Art Like it's a Weapon from the Gods

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

10.06.12 @ 11:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesbosandwich View Post
    Funny... My first expereince with Bob (B-O-B spelled backwards) was on the t3 tour. Always nice, short, but always polite.

Anyway, found out he lives in Columbus when I ran into him about 6 months back at Rock On the Range in Columbus. Still the same Bob.

That guy is TRULY connected and has a pulse on the biz.

Just a name from the past.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Gimme a lesbo sandwich and a docta peppah and make it fast...I'm in a goddamn hurry!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Song

Everbody Wants Some!!
    Last Online

06.24.12 @ 06:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lesbosandwich = BEST SCREEN NAME EVER! Just sayin

Favorite VH Album

5150,Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

5150,Women in Love
    Last Online

04.02.14 @ 04:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Gimme a lesbo sandwich and a docta peppah and make it fast...I'm in a goddamn hurry!
    ROFL...pretty sad I knew where you got that from within 0.0000001 seconds of reading it.
    Good thing to know:
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by =VH=316 View Post
    ROFL...pretty sad I knew where you got that from within 0.0000001 seconds of reading it.

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!