Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

band that they like that are as silent and secretive as Van Halen?

I mean does anyone follow other band(s) that keep their fans totally in the dark?

I mean does anyone follow other band(s) that just keep coming out with bullshit stories and rumors?

Contradictions, misconceptions, and lies should be the title of the new release.

If there ever is a new release! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

All Of Them
    Last Online

02.17.12 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

For some reason the Van Halen camp is more secure with news than the CIA. They didn't always seem to be like this. Usually they were pretty open about what they were up to. While they were recording Van Halen 3 they kept us pretty up to date, we had working titles of songs, running lineup and album titles. Why things have deteriorated into this mess is a little odd. I gather they are trying to nail their plans down, before they go public with them, in order to prevent any further disappointment or embarrassment. A few updates might be nice once in a while though.....
    This Member:Van Halen Fan EST. 1978

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II or Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Cathedral, Humans Being
    Last Online

03.02.10 @ 03:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Try being a Gn'R fan.
    -10 years waiting for an album
    -2 tours set up and cancelled at the last minute
    -Axl said 72 songs have been recorded, as of 1999 but only five have materialized in one of 3 concerts he's given in 10 years
    -the latest one is announcing two $300 concerts in a small room in Las Vegas (the Joint at the Hard Rock)

I think I must be the oldest one posting on Gn'R boards. The median age is early '20s. I don't know where these people came from (alot of people from other countries) or where the old fans went...

Oh, and by the way, I received an E-mail from the GNR Mailing List at Interscope yesterday telling me about a pre-sale that happened December 7th. You think you've got it tough, I've got the toughest soul around.
    Mr. Horseradish courtesy of the International Horseradish Council and Brett.

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I think Journey went into a long period of silence around the time that Steve Perry left the band. Of course they made a comeback, but not with Perry. Hopefully all these years of silence from Van Halen will be outweighed by a great reunion.
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman