Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have not 1, but 2 Michael Anthony Bass picks that were thrown from the stage at 2 different concerts. 1 I actually caught, when I saw VH play Syracuse NY in October 1988 and the other one my cousin caught and gave to me, when he saw them in I think '92 or so.

First one is yellow and the second one is red.
    They have the VH swirl logo on one side and an image of Michael Anthony's signature on the other

I keep the one I caught, inside the jacket of my copy of OU812 (cause I caught that pick on that tour) and I keep the other inside my jacket of my copy of F.U.C.K. cause my cousin caught that one during that tour.

(to bad one of them wasn't an EDDIE pick, but I'm not that lucky!)

How 'bout everyone else?

Red-Balled Mammoth
    My VH vinyl albums. They're a lot harder to come by than bootlegs, which are a close second. CD's can be copied on CD easier than records to records My vinyl collection:
    VH II
    WACF
    Balance
    "Jump" single(12 inch)
    "Panama" single(12 inch)
    "Hot For Teacher"(12 inch)
    I think that's all

------------------
    "God bless ya southern California, you people are bad-asssss"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival.
    "No, that's not a microphone in my pants. I'm just happy to see ya, Californiaaaaaa!"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival

[This message has been edited by Red-Balled Mammoth (edited September 02, 2000 at 03:28 PM).]

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my eddie pick that i caught, when I went to VH concert Birmingham England on the RHRN tour.And obviously all my official VH albums,tourbooks,12 inches, 7 inches, videos and bootlegs.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They're not rare or hard to find but I just recently got a 23x35 poster of the 1984 cover art from The Inside magazine, and two backstage passes from the 1984 tour. One with "Hammer Guy" and the second one with the "Sniper".

I also have in my posession, an autographed piece of paper (from an envelope) of david lee roth. I met him in a bookstore here in toronto, back in '91.

These are special to me 'cause 1984 was the record to really get me hooked on the band. It was also a comin' of age time for me personally. Everything from that 1984 period is kind of a trip down memory lane. It seemed like just yesterday. I'ts hard to believe it's been 16 years. Now, I'm a old dude of 36.

------------------
    Alright You Sinners, Swing!

[This message has been edited by dropdeadlegs (edited September 02, 2000 at 03:50 PM).]

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Well, it used to be my VH old logo necklace until I lost it, (or someone stole it). I guess now it'd be either my double CD US Festival concert (I LOVE that show!) or my vinyl copies of VH, VHII, and 1984.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I have 4 different things that are so cool.
    1. a banner that I had made up that all the guys (during the balance show) stepped on. I was lucky I got it back. Stage hands were just throwing them back into the crowd after the show. My best friend got it back from some dude.
    2.An Eddie pick. caught it.
    3.A used towel that Eddie threw into the crowd before the encore. The kid in front of me caught it but he just threw it in back of him. I said thank you very much for your mistake.
    All three things happened at the same show. I had second row center that night.
    4. I have a blown up picture of me and Eddie, Alex, Michael, and Gary during the 3 show.

------------------
    G.A.H.R.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Bootlegs.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

06.12.17 @ 10:40 AM
    Liked 73 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Other than the Dave era bootlegs, I would have to say a Sammy era 12" Limited Edition box set with 4 songs.
    Top of the World, Dreams, When Its Love and Why Can't this be Love. It came with a VH emblem badge and sticker. Pretty cool, although I have never played the record.
    Hey Broken Combs, I actually went to that show in Syracuse at the Dome. Nice to see a fellow upstate NY'er represent.
    Later

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

My dad years ago bought me a couple 1 inch metal pins around '85 for my hat. I didn't think much of it at the time. One of them was of Motley Crue who I was into at the time. I couldn't remember what the other one was.
    Well a few years ago I was going through my things I still have at my folks house and found this pin. It was of a lion with the VH logo world tour 1984.

------------------
    500 horses and a Chrysler mill, makes the Limecuda the king of the hill

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

I have the "Big Six" all in vinyl, the last four, maybe five bought in the year of release, plus a promo single of "I'll Wait" and a reissue single of "(Oh) Pretty Woman"/"Dancing In The Street", plus DLR's first EP and first two albums on vinyl, and "California Girl" and "Just A Gigolo" singles. I think that's it! Didn't get a T-Shirt when I saw them in '81 or else that would be on here, too.

------------------
    "That's the trouble with love
    That's the trouble with war
    You never get what you came for..."

Eat Us And Smile, y'all

For more great Van Halen discussion, visit www.DLRArmy.com

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Carnal Knowledge
    Last Online

03.30.13 @ 09:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's a toss up for my most prized piece of VH memorabilia. I've got one of Dave's yellow bandanas, and a couple of his old bracelets, and the little stuffed rabbit that was tied to Alex's drums, but I guess my favorite is one of Ed's old gold lighters.
    It still works. When you click it, a little cap on top snaps up on a hinge, and it's like a small blow torch. I guess it's windproof.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:30 AM
    Liked 147 Times in 87 Posts

Picture of Edward and me at the Virgin Megastore Time Square greet and meet on St. Patrick's Day 1998.

Ed6150
    Eddie Van Halen guitar pick I caught from him in 1988 . Boot cd's

crossing_over
    my FUCK 1991 TOUR T-shirt(black with Red Vh logo and "For..." in silver at front and "VAN HALEN 1991" Red in the back,I bought it in 1992.
    in Cabo San Lucas,Baja California Sur,Outside Cabo Wabo...I love it...I have it in my room wall with the rhrn Photo...

------------------
    I reach across to the other side to make contact with you.You fill my dreams.I wanna tell you,tell me why you´re crossing over...

crossing_over
    oh sure i forget it...

the Balance Japanese Version ...includes CROSSING OVER!!!!!!
    And in the cover just one girl.

------------------
    I reach across to the other side to make contact with you.You fill my dreams.I wanna tell you,tell me why you´re crossing over...