Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.06 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

is it possible ? no one in the world who would possibly know and be on the inside not have the balls to give some real info? i find this hard to believe. something this big cant be kept underwraps for this long. its just not possible.

there has to be atleast one wennie who will spill the beans .

something eles way off topic, how is it that all the cool bands from the 80's that were such big music makers be so quite these days?

did they make that much money? are they too old and have no motivation or just plain old age that makes nothing to write about?

tell me everyone where is rock and roll? why arent these guys using what young years they have left to make great music? i know if i were a big band like VH or guns and roses id put my feelings in a back seat and have a great time on stage. i just dont understand how these bands can stand by and watch what is being played on the radio. so much talent wasted over the past ten years fighting or just forgeting what it means to be a rock and roll band. i miss the good ld times and music that has content to it, shit that means something. where have all the good times gone guys? its a sad state rock is in.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, I feel your pain. You are absolutley correct. Rock is Dead. We need the mighty VH to rise from the grave and save us. It's that simple. FUck'n Instink and backseet butfuckers are getting on my nerves. DLR and EVH are gonna knock those little kiddie fuckers on their ass! Those faggoty butromppers will get what they deserve. Van Halen will save rock. At least I hope so.Peace out buddy.How many women does it take to change a light bulb? They can't! They just sit in the dark and bitch!LOL

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you worked for VH or were friends with them and knew what was going on would you get on line and tell the world what you knew? NO WAY!! It would jeprodize your job or your friendship. Thats why the true people in the know are not talking.
    Is rock dead?? close to it, on life support now! It will take a VH reunion to revive Rock.
    As far as women and light bulbs go.... I can change a lightbulb just fine! but I find most of the men on this board are the ones that do the most BITCHING!!!!!

------------------
    Don't get that pepper in your eye!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

When Its Love
    Last Online

11.18.06 @ 09:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know when the album is coming out. Its coming out when it hits the stores. Thats what I'll say. If I actually knew info or was good friends with the band, would I shout it out? Heck no! Totally agreed with Hal. I wouldn't place any of that friendship in jeopardy. I would share what I could but as for "inside info" no way. Not even. No chance in you know what. True friends will stand by their friends. That includes not divulging nifo if asked. So, no way. Unfortunately there is always some Richard Cranium that would in every crowd.

------------------
    My PGA Pro gave up on me
    No matter what he says I disagree
    So when I need something to soothe my soul
    I golf n listen to rock n roll

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.06 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

madden: man we are on the same page! lol...ya they would just sit in the dark. DLR is the smartest guy i know. I just figured out sex and marriage have nothing in common, why the hell do they want to get married so bad? if i knew there would be non i would have never got married. all they do is bitch and moan and eatt bon bons all day long. all woman are peg bundy, very lazy!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow!....Testy testy...

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Damn, a couple of us need to stop taking He Man Woman Hater so seriously.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I better cool my mouth if I ever hope to get laid again. I haven't had sex with another person for 6 years now. I have a love/hate relationship with women. But, I would love to bang the pretty ones.Peace out.

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by madden:
    I haven't had sex with another person for 6 years now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>6 years??? If that hasn't killed you, this waiting for Van Halen should be a piece of cake.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No Glenn. Because not having sex for so long makes me one hyper motherfucker. I have no patience and VH is getting me all excited. I suppose if I got laid I would be more relaxed. But, it ain't easy. I'm not gonna pay for it. I got standards. Glenn, you got any solid advice on how to pick up women?Peace out Glenn.

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Glenn, you got any solid advice on how to pick up women?Peace out Glenn.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>For starters, try not to mention your desire to rear load Jennifer Lopez. No good can come out of mentioning that.

Dude, I'm the last guy you should be asking on this. I'm in an awesome 9 and a half year relationship, and I never even asked her out. She asked me. I always was a gutless coward with women, if she hadn't asked, I'd probably be in a six year slide myself. God bless liberated women.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:36 AM
    Liked 741 Times in 408 Posts

Premium Member
    I haven't had sex with another person for 6 years now. I have a love/hate relationship with women. But, I would love to bang the pretty ones.Peace out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Madden decided he wasn't going to have sex until Van Halen released a new CD with DLR in it (after the 96 fiasco) - - - - that's why he want's VH to reunite so badly

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    quote:
    Originally posted by madden:
    I'm not gonna pay for it. I got standards. Glenn, you got any solid advice on how to pick up women?Peace out Glenn.

Fuck that man, throw the standards out the window, and run over them in your car

After 6 years (!) I would be down the nearest knockshop with a wallet full of $$$ And gettin me some relief!

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the terrific advice GOO! But, I don't do smoke, do drugs, or drink. I sure as hell ain't gonna pay some whore to fuck me. I'd rather give my whale the five knuckle shuffle the rest of my life than become a fuck'n loser. I need some SOLID legit advice. I don't wanna break the law. I wanna go to a bar and pick up a woman. I don't have to fucker that night. But, a phone number would be nice. Cum on my fellow VH bros.! Help a person in need. I don't want to have sex, I NEED to.Peace out Goo.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    6 years is a long time to be knuckle shufflin bro... sure, its useful in a pinch, but 6 years is a nasty pinch!!!

Go the ho bro!

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

[This message has been edited by Goo (edited January 12, 2001 at 03:56 PM).]