Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin\' About Love
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Check out this web site that talks about the hollywood rock n roll scene in the 1970's...and more. Van Halen stories before they were famous on the way. www.hollywooddiaries.com
    <a href="http://www.hollywooddiaries.com" target="_blank">www.hollywooddiaries.com</a>1970's Hollywood and Rock 'n' Roll xoxo

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, Welcome to the Links!!
    I'm Mean_Street, 12 Years Old, big fan of Van Halen, Zep, and Floyd, i like computers, and music a lot. i play a little guitar. i like drums too. but i don't play them. I'm Out

See Ya Around,
    Mean _Street
    BTW, the hollywooddiaries.com site is cool, did you make it? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ,and you'll have a good time here!

[ January 25, 2002 at 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HEY! No one told me Street was 12!
    I've gotta wash my typing finger out with soap.
    Do you believe? Don't you trust me?<br /><br />"I'm just trying to get in to heaven, I'm not running for Jesus." - Homer Simpson

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

jdog5150, its ok about profanity, my parents swear. i listen to sinners swing, and he says the f word, and i say frickin'...
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"she looks so frickin' good..." Hmmm...Not quite the same ring to it. You have my permission to swear while singing 'Sinners Swing'. Don't listen to your parents swearing.
    You're alright Street [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Do you believe? Don't you trust me?<br /><br />"I'm just trying to get in to heaven, I'm not running for Jesus." - Homer Simpson

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, i know, have you seen private school? 1982 Pheobe cates and that matthew guy. Weird movie, i get every single bit of it.

I am intellegent for my age and mature, but i am also like dlr in a way, I'M CRAZY and Weird. there is no other 12 year old in the world like me that likes van halen and dlr, zep, floyd--even the doors.
    VH can make it happen, they have to get along with dave. VH desides IF they can make an album... dave and eddie could get along if they tried hard enough but they aren't..
    i'm out, i'm going to sleep. we dont even have a computer chair at my house, we HAD a recliner but I broke it, so now we have an Archie Bunker looking rocking chair(it looks like it could be in archies house i mean), it hurts my bum. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]