Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.18.13 @ 03:15 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

God it's depressing that these bands are either touring or recording while VH is nowhere! Van Halen can wipe the floor with any of these guys, but they don't even give themselves a chance at glory! The news about Scotty Ross is not good and has really bummed me out. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Fuck VH, just give us the good stuff!!!! You guys are the kings and it's high time you reclaimed the crown!!!
    The eyes of the devil, fixed on, the sinner!

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 01:27 PM
    Liked 95 Times in 61 Posts

Dude who the fuck knows where they are and what they are doing? They just let Scotty Ross go so that does not look like a good sign.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I might say that Van Halen are remaining quiet to ensure they keep the integrity of their music and legacy in tact.

However, with all the crap we DON'T hear from them, "integrity" and "Van Halen" are not 2 words I'd expect to see in any sentence any time soon.

Sure, there is a wide spread belief with some that KISS, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and Def Lep have sold out and have lost what made them famous. You know what though? They've found a way to remain "relevant" in today's musical climate.

None of these bands will ever be the same way as when they first burst onto the music scene. KISS will never again be 4 original, wild and outlandish kabuki painted New York youngsters...Bon Jovi will never again be a "street-tough" band from the streets of Sayerville, NJ...Def Leppard may never "Rock Rock Til You Drop" and Aerosmith may never write a real rock song.

That's OK though. These 4 bands have adapted and have exposed themselves to countless new fans and different generations. They have become products of their surroundings. Like it or not, these bands have found a way to adapt and survive.

Van Halen have just found a way to give up and die.

[ February 25, 2002 at 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Cabo Kid ]</p>
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003