Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

04.12.16 @ 04:42 PM
    Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts

Sorry, but it's true.

Hey, I can't blame the guy for finally making a statement! If what he says is true, it looks like he finally said "enough is enough" after 8 months of being in limbo. Time to prod the VH boys along and force their hand. Very clever of Dave to paint the picture of himself as being ready and willing, and that the ball is in Eddie's court (which may actually be true.)

Now, if VH doesn't go through with the reunion with Dave, they will be perceived as being the biggest assholes on the planet!

Do any of you remember awhile back, there were a couple rumors floating around that said Dave was getting restless and that Ed was dragging his feet? Looks like that one was accurate, huh?

Even Mikey said (at NAMM) that things weren't moving fast enough for him and that he hoped they would be making some announcements soon.

I'm very disappointed to hear that they don't appear to have been working together for several months, BUT, no one's saying that the reunion won't happen, either. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

At this rate, we'll have to shoot for the R&R Hall of Fame induction ceremony being the first public appearance of the band since Gary left. Seriously!
    "..Stare at disbelief at me when I just up and walk...., OUTTA LOVE!"--DLR, Outta Love Again

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bassman:
    Sorry, but it's true.

I'm very disappointed to hear that they don't appear to have been working together for several months, BUT, no one's saying that the reunion won't happen, either. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But this is now very unlikely BC

1. They´ve done 3 songs together and stopped
    2. This happens 9 months=3/4 year ago !
    3. They dont have any close contact
    4. VH is recording NOW but obviously NOT with dave
    5. Mike points out it will be a singer we all know but he is NOT talkin´ about dave
    bc of point #3

Sad but true [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

I don't think Dave has any power at the moment, in fact I think he just fucked himself. If they have'nt talked or worked together for 9 months maybe that should tell Dave that VH does'nt want him back. If anything I feel that Dave pushed VH a little closer to Sammy.
    Up Front Fanatics.......................................... .................................................. .........................................I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

"They had me at fuck off".....Track 5 talking bout Glenn and Seenbad when he first posted at the links!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bigdogdo could be right. The saddest thing, however, is that this has now turned into a wild soap opera and not into what is most important to the fans...a reunited VH putting out a great rock n roll album. This whole situation is sad.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't beleive Sammy will ever come back.
    He had a very incredible ten year run with VH and i think he's conent with that. He came in,saved the band.
    Sammy is now 53 years old,on his own,making his OWN music and keeping MOST of his money.
    Why would Sammy at this stage of his life ever come back to band who fired him because he wanted to spend time with his pregnant wife?
    If anything Sammy is sitting back relaxing with a cool margarita just having a good laugh at how Eddie has destroyed Van Halen and fucked what ever chance they had of being taken seriously on the same level with Led Zeppelin,The Beattles,Rolling Stones etc..
    Van Halen has really been gone since 1996.
    It's now 6 years later Van halen has put only 1 original album with a singer no one wanted and they've now had TWO!, count 'em' TWO failed attempts with David Lee Roth!!
    I will always love the music they gave me in the past but this whole episode is the last straw.
    I can't take it anymore.
    My favorite band is dead.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

I think Sammy would go back to VH because he feels that they still have alot of great music to make together. He has plenty of money, so that's not it. I think he knows they have more to do together.
    Up Front Fanatics.......................................... .................................................. .........................................I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

"They had me at fuck off".....Track 5 talking bout Glenn and Seenbad when he first posted at the links!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

whatever is true or not true at this point--I have no clue

but seeing everyone freak out at the mere thought of not having the reunion and the fact that something posted on a web site hit every media spot

tells me one thing

A David Lee Roth/Van Halen reunion will be huge!

it might be bigger than what people are expecting!

The only thing I can think of that would be bigger than this would be a Beatles reunion and, thanks to a certian asshole who will remain nameless, that aint gonna happen
    Eat Us and Smile!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well if it ain`t Dave, and it ain`t Sammy,
    Who is this "name that everyone will Know"??
    Please not Coverdale, Hassellhoff et al.
    Maybe Ed`s doing his all star jam record that he wanted to do after DLR quit first time around???
    By the way if he weren`t dead I think Michael Hutchence would have made an excellent singer for VH.IMHO.
    VAN HALEN FOREVER!