Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Diamond Dave certainly let the cat out of the bag, but if you actually read between the lines, what he is is actually refering to is simple, despite all the creativity and magic chemistry the band has with him during the recording state, the Big Ego's and down right HATE for each other, simply out weigh the final product and there is no way around it! Never has, never will !!! The more this band embarrass themselves in the public eye either by news on the Net, Radio, or whatever forum they subject the band to, the bottom line is...this simply isn't going to work! It is time to relinquish what credibility they have left...and pack it in!
    This has become the biggest JOKE for the music industry! On that note, Alex Van Halen's statement during the 3 tour, on the Howard Stern Show, should be taken into consideration after the statement by Dave...
    Alex said: " I would rather DIE than work with David Lee Roth again..." It looks as though Alex has put his foot down again...
    this time for good !

RIP VH...Sam Hagar sure as fuck won't save this band...! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

11.22.16 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Hey Brown, i think your wrong on this one. After Dave's statement I think Sammy is the only one who can save this band.
    Up Front Fanatics.......................................... .................................................. .........................................I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

"They had me at fuck off".....Track 5 talking bout Glenn and Seenbad when he first posted at the links!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

well bs2k, thats not what I heard in that messege at all. All I heard was a political move, like a game of chess, to get the guys in gear.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Depends on what day it is
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigdogdo:
    Hey Brown, i think your wrong on this one. After Dave's statement I think Sammy is the only one who can save this band.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHEEEEEEEEHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEHHEHEHEHEHEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEOHOHHHHHHOHHOHOHHOHHOHOHOHHOO HHOHOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHE EHOHHOHOHHOHHHHOOOHHHOHOOHHOHOHHOHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHE HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEH EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STOP IT!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOHEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH...........

[ April 20, 2001 at 10:53 AM: Message edited by: blueeyedmurder ]
    <b><i>"You make conversation but she's listening to your cash!"</i></b><br /> <a href="mailto:blueeyedmurder@rayluzier.com">blueeye dmurder@rayluzier.com</a> <br /><b>RayLuzier.com Webmaster</b><br /><b><a href="http://www.rayluzier.com" target="_blank">www.RayLuzier.com</b></a>

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Nice!

It's clear by now that Dave and VH just can't make a go of it, it's over for them, your gonna have to accept it.
    Up Front Fanatics.......................................... .................................................. .........................................I never met a man does'nt owe somebody somethin

"They had me at fuck off".....Track 5 talking bout Glenn and Seenbad when he first posted at the links!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHI IIHHHOOHOOHOHOHHHOHHHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIHHH HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HHAHHAHAHHAHAHIIIIIIIIIIIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAA....
    <b><i>"You make conversation but she's listening to your cash!"</i></b><br /> <a href="mailto:blueeyedmurder@rayluzier.com">blueeye dmurder@rayluzier.com</a> <br /><b>RayLuzier.com Webmaster</b><br /><b><a href="http://www.rayluzier.com" target="_blank">www.RayLuzier.com</b></a>

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i don't think it's over. we'll see. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

When It's Love
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Well in what has become the norm for Van Halen we will just have to wait and see.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigdogdo:
    Nice!

It's clear by now that Dave and VH just can't make a go of it, it's over for them, your gonna have to accept it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whew! I finally caught my breath!! That was funny Bigdog!

Actually, I would welcome a new DLR solo cd if they can't work it out!! I'd be the first in line to buy it. I'd love to see Real Van Halen back again, but My world won't end if it don't happen. Not by a long shot.