Register
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.03.15 @ 02:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is fucking ridiculous already! All the parties involved, and I due mean all-Ed, Dave, Sammy, Mike and Alex, need to lock themselves in a room somewhere and work all this shit out. The music that they made together is just too damned important. They owe the fans, and the music, at least one more big hoorah before they call it a day. The period has not yet been put at the end of the sentence, so to speak. If Alex truly does spend alot of time on the internet, surely he must check out some of the fansites from time to time. Al, listen to me,
    THE FANS WANT A REUNION!!!! So call Ed and get your fuckin' shit together and let's rock! I've been a Van Halen fan since 1978 when I saw you guys demolish Black Sabbath. It inspired me to pick up the guitar, and the music of Van Halen continues to inspire me today. Musicians make music, that's what you're supposed to do. It'd be a crime if we never heard from you again. Still waiting.............

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i do tihnk vh will be back again, i do not see them going out this way. but i also think you will not see dave in vh again either, even if dlr/vh do an album i think it would not last if they went on tour. as much as i want dlr or sammy back i don't see that happing but i could be wrong.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

posted July 14, 2002 01:37 PM Staff Use:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's to the new shit. The brothers just need to put something together entirely devoid of the
    cheese quotient and "move on". Whether that was really Al that said it (right!), the past is past so let's go...
    So here's what you do , ED. Pick up a power house youngish talent on the level of Chris's Cornell or Robinson, play the most jammed-out impression of Zep yer dyer'n to do, get a distribution deal and publish all your stuff yourself, and call it VHB or VH Bros. as an awesome "fuck you" to WB or something. But you knew that already, right?
    So in the meantime, how bout a box-set with some
    unreleased Dave tracks and whatever other singers and assorted odds I know you've got layin' around. Hell, put the unreleased Gary on there too, I don't care...

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
    Mister e

P.S. Ed, I live in LA, so if you need someone to produce...?

eroc@adelphia.net

[ July 14, 2002, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: mistere ]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Great man, you produce and they can hire me to manage them. I'll work dirt cheap and make sure that all the BS comes to an end. Let the music do the talking.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

VanHalen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Since the managing and Producing Jobs are taken, I will apply for a different one.

I want to be in charge of making Val Happy and relaxed.

I know it's a hard job, but I am willing to take the responsibilty on and do what has to be done. Though some of You might want to give Me medals and Praise......Just remember I'm doing it for all of You.....

Your welcome [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Vegetarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter.<br />Opinions are like Assholes everybody has one

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:57 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Hey Lep..........Little Dreamer