Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER
    Favorite VH Song

IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What is the story with Planet US? First, we are expected to get all excited about it by both Sammy and MA, now we haven't heard squat lately. How is Sammy supposed to be touring with Dave, touring with his own band and doing Planet US at the same time? Anybody know anything?
    I DONT FEEL TARDY

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

Planet Us won't be happening until the fall, since both Sammy and Journey are touring seperately this summer.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 10:36 PM
    Liked 962 Times in 384 Posts

shit if they announce more dates for sam and dave sammy ain't gonna be doin any touring on his own [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

considering that this Sam and Dave thing is a BIG money deal, I'd say that Sam and Dave will still be touring in the fall. Planet US really only had "shock" value to us,anyways, because Sammy was doing a project with Mike. Now that the Sam and Dave tour is a reality, which is even more of a "shock" to most of us. We won't see any planet US tour dates anytime soon.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Unreleased Box Set, Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sam working his ass off !! Too bad the track recorded for the Spiderman soundtrack won't be included. 'Guess they'll just have to put it on the first release.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by YankeeRose:
    Planet Us won't be happening until the fall, since both Sammy and Journey are touring seperately this summer.
    That's the word so far! I'll just be happy if I get to see any one of the three bands ( Sammy, Dave, or Planet Us) this year!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

04.17.08 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just wonder if Mike would get the brothers' blessing to play a concert or 2 with Sam and Dave? Maybe this is the makings of the ULTIMATE reunion. Didn't Dave and Sammy mention something about World Peace?!?! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by WesIsOnFire:
    I just wonder if Mike would get the brothers' blessing to play a concert or 2 with Sam and Dave? Maybe this is the makings of the ULTIMATE reunion. Didn't Dave and Sammy mention something about World Peace?!?! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    Ya just never know do ya? It would be cool though!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 1,460 Times in 896 Posts

Lots of Sammy this year. Hopefully, someday, it will include the VH brothers.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Okay...Here's the plan!

Sam & Dave Tour for the summer. MA MAY join them (I doubt it). Sam and Planet US Will resume recording in the fall and tour in the late winter/early spring.

Now from what I heard, (I'll believe it, when I see it) is that after the Sam & Dave tour, Sam is going right back into the studio, Dave will continue touring on his own. Sam is going to try and finish both his solo cd (plans to do a song with Dave IF things work out)AND Planet Us cd. Planet Us will release their cd asap and tour behind it, with Dave opening for them and ride this wave right into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Sam and Dave want Van Halen's introduction to be HUGE and if the can add more, they will.
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Eruption
    Last Online

08.02.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

....maybe this dave & sam thing is a plan to test the waters , or a little fore-play before the big announcement ?
    ..In 1984 Van Halen Jumped Panama
    Topped Jimmy & Dropped Dead Legs
    ..Ill Wait in this House of Pain with the
    Girl Gone Bad while I am really Hot for Teacher..

..Think it was easy ?..you stare at an album
    Cover that long..

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER
    Favorite VH Song

IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've noticed that a lot of people talk about Van Halen being in the rock and roll hall of fame. I would love to see it happen but right now, or even a year from now, they are not exactly in a good position to be hall of fame material. Hall of SHAME is more appropriate right now. Dave and Sam are bitter, Ed and Alex are missing, and Mike is in limbo. A hall of fame entry without all this baggage would be a much better ceremony.
    I DONT FEEL TARDY