Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

09.04.12 @ 10:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just a gut feeling I guess, he didn't look to good at the NAMM thing, then again, the guy isn't 25 anymore, he's not supposed to look like Tom Cruise. I know he said he was cancer-free, but it may be back, he may have been lying, or his other problems may be eating at him (drinking, divorce, etc.). I just think that if he were healthy, he'd WANT to be doing something now. But the guy is his own man, he can do nothing if he wants to, its his life. And if he is sick (cancer or something else), he should NOT be doing anything. I wouldn't want somebody pestering me to put out music if I were sick. Even if he's not sick, think about it, everything he does has turned to shit lately, I think he just wants to get away and out of the spotlight so people will leave him alone. I mean he's done next to nothing for the last few years and he still can't get people to leave him alone. The only times he's been in public it seems like he doesn't even want to be there. He's not a public-type guy like Dave is anyway. He doesn't owe me a damn thing, not an explanation, nothing. I figure he'll do his thing when he wants, hell, water doesn't seem to boil in the pot until you put the top on it and walk away for a while. I'm not gonna cry if he never says another thing, not that I don't care, but it isn't his job to please us, and my life doesn't revolve around it. Don't get me wrong, I get just as fired up as anyone when I hear those riffs, and I'd be the first in line for a new album if it came out, but the guy has done enough for me, he's given me some of the most kickass grooves to bang my head to. I'll leave him alone.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Dave: Fair Warning Sam: 5150
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love, In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have to agree. Ed seems like he has never enjoyed public appearances has has usually been drunk just to endure them. And If he is drinking agian, GOOD!! Never seemed to be a VH drought when Ed was wasted. Besides, like you said, his personal life has been very rough lately. He' probably handling it the same way you or I would. Look on the bright side. The next music we hear from Ed will be some deep shit.
    Man, all I can do is make music and put it out, and if people like it, they like it, and if they don't, they will sooner or later.- EVH

Hot For Teacher

Fair Warning
    Last Online

01.02.15 @ 08:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Healthy Schmelthy
    Play the old shit for us punk ass fans, Ed