Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Ed6150
    Well I was just going to let this slide and I did not want to post this in the main discussion here but this is BS . As you probably know at Cherone.com you can post under any name that you want , no email address , or password is required . Now somebody can go on there and say they are anyone they want to be and that is not right .

I think I have a idea on who is screwing with me . I have been getting some emails from Whattho telling me to go to Cherone.com and check it out . This is the same guy who emailed me about Brett and told me to fuck with him after he got banned .

It is no secret that I don't care for Gary Cherone . I like the songs Thats Why I Love You & Once and I seen Gary on video at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert and I was impressed by Gary . Just because 3 was not well liked , I am not blaming it all on Gary . When I heard he was joining Van Halen I was excited .

I blame Mike Post , and Eddie . Gary could and has sang better than he did on 3 . I would not even waste my time going to Cherone.com . I did and I seen somebody posting under my name trying to start shit , well believe me guys if you want , but it wasn't me .

I found out that board requires no password or email address what so ever , that should be against the law . I am pissed that somebody could let a site like that be so easy to post whatever you want under whatever name you want . So FORD , it wasn't me man . I don't care for Gary , but I would never go that far .

I have been trying to clean up my act , BIG TIME and I know that fuck Whatthi is playing games . All I have to say again , those were not my posts , I don't even care who believes me . Sorry about this , but I had to bring this to attention .

Ed6150

------------------
    Everybody Wants Some !!!
    I Want Some Too !!!
    B C A G

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ed dude, Sorry! I don't know if you saw the thread I started about you and that I wanted to kill ya but I thought it was you! Sorry man!! I was suprised because I get along with you and then I went to that site and saw tons of threads by your name and I couldn't believe you sank to a child's level. I am happy to know it was not you. All week I was pissed! I thought "man we all have kept cool waiting for VH's announcment and now we are back to wars." Anyway,sorry about any problems and lets all be cool again!

------------------
    2711 Don't ever drink anything you can't see through.

Ed6150
    Well I admit I slammed Gary pretty hard but I have been staying away from topics dealing with Van Halen 3 and Gary Cherone .

Just because I did not care for 3 means it sucks , shit I seen Van Halen 2 times in 98 , had a blast , sure kicked the ass out of the 95 tour . Gary did a good job live .

Also , when he did HAMMER TO FALL with Queen , oh my god , I was in awe , I said this dude is going to be in Van Halen !!

All I know is 3 kinda let me down , no big deal , the tour was great . I was looking forward to the next album . But that was not me , I am a asshole sometimes , but I would not got to Cherone.com and say that BS

------------------
    Everybody Wants Some !!!
    I Want Some Too !!!
    B C A G

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My advice to you is to not let anything bother you. Their are a lot of assholes in the world. The secret is to stay away from them and be true to yourself. When I encounter an asshole, I will first ignore him. If he persists I will fight back. Don't let them get to ya, but don't take any shit from them either. It's a fine line, but you know what I mean guys. Like this one time I was walking down the street and this big fucking stud was sitting on the curb with his babe girlfriend. I couldn't help but notice his hot women. He saw me looking and got pissed and told me to keep on walking. I stopped and looked straight at that fucker. I said, "What did you say man"? He said just keep on walking asshole. I said "FUCK YOU, JUST FUCK YOU!" I shouted it right to his face. He did nothing. His girlfriend couldn't believe I had the balls to do what I did. Then I slowly walked away looking back at him saying "FUCK YOU" a few more times. You see. This asshole was just expecting me to look away like a little pussy and not do or say anything. I gave him what he least expected. If this guy was any kind of real tough guy he would have tried to kick my ass. But, he was a little bitch that was all mouth. I've seen this fucker a few times since then and I always give him a mean look and he acts like he doesn't see me. I bet that fucker regrets ever lipping off to me. The moral of this story is folks, don't ever let the bully bullshit you!Peace out.

Ed6150
    Well I don't give a fuck who believes me . I KNOW it was not me . Whatthi is not bullying me but he is starting shit and is getting away with it . The guy even called AOL on me before , , I don't fuckin care .

He is going waay to far this time . What can I do ??

------------------
    Everybody Wants Some !!!
    I Want Some Too !!!
    B C A G

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member