Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

He was really good. I have never seen Dave live before, but I have seen some video of Dave with VH and it always seems like he would only sing about half the words and he would just fuck around a lot. Last night he sang every word to every song just the way it sounds on the studio recordings. It was great and he only forgot the words once, which by the way was the song Yankee Rose, which if I am not mistaken he has not sung perviously. I took a couple of pictures and when I get them developed I will scan them and E-mail them to who ever. Does anyone know who I should e-mail them to so they can put them up on the links? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:52 AM
    Liked 741 Times in 408 Posts

Premium Member
    Brett or one of the moderators will help you.

Can't wait to see the pictures!!! Great that he sang Yankee Rose - he will always be remembered for his contributions to Van Halen; but his solo stuff is pretty great as well!
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree! Dave looked and sounded Great! I was surprised he put in two of his solo songs. Can't wait to see the pics! It was great to hear stuff that I havent heard live in 18 years like Romeo Delight, Little dreamer.
    Lookin at Dave and thinkin about the Van Halen situation, I just dont think that I will ever see them together on the stage again.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Its weird but I Agree with you lilred. But I also think that if Dave does not get back with VH then he will never truly get back on top. The reason I feel that way may seem obsurd, but it goes something like this; the band that was backing Dave are great musicians, but they looked out of place on stage with Dave. He needs a band backing him that are as well known and as falmboyent as he is. I don't think Steve Vai and those boys can even get that job done. There is no doubt in my mind that Dave needs VH as much as they need him. I also wanted to mention that Buckcherry KICKED ASS. Their frontman Josh Todd will be a presence to deal with in the future, no doubt in my mind about that. I highly recomend their new CD Time Bomb. Every song on it kicks ass. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave really needs some band members he can bounce energy off so to speak. He really looked alone up there. Not like with Eddie and Mike. Gary did that with Ed on the 98 tour.
    Someone in the crowd told me that the reason Quiet Riot really backed out at the last minute was that Dave was asking for too much of a percentage of the gate.
    Buck Cherry kicked major ass. They were another reason I wanted to go to ZBash. I havent bought their new CD but after hearing some of the other stuff on it I probably will.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

THAT'S GREAT THAT DAVE IS PLAYING YANKEE ROSE!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!