Register
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:14 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

I was checking over at the vh-1 message boards and I found this comment from Mr. Blotcher regarding his wish for the next VH singer.

here it is:

blotcher

05:21 PM
    RE: should van halen make a new album

Should Van Halen make another album? The answer to that is YES! With who you ask? Jeff Scott Soto. Jeff would be the perfect replacement for that unit. For those of you who may or may not know who Jeff Scott Soto is, he is the vocals behind the band Steel Dragon that was featured in the Movie "Rock Star". Jeff Scott Soto not only can sing like Sammy and Dave, but he can belt out on hell of a voice like no other. This son of a b!#%& is hard core. I suggest listening to the Steel Dragon songs from the movie "Rock Star" or just pick up the latest Van Halen tribute album which he sing on a couple of tunes. Van Halen could not find a better replacement in Jeff. I guarantee you that if Eddie were to get Jeff in the band, It would not be a disappointment. If you live for the eighties sound, attitude and style, then Jeff is the man if not Sammy.

Now I totally apologize to DIF.
    And I wish that people will forgive and forget my past errors. Like I said before, I DO have a "source" and I have also made it clear who it is. I do work at channel 4 here in Boston. And what I posted as "EDDYMON" was what I was told, I never made any of it (the Eddymon rumors) up at all. But I was told of rumors, all haven't proven true, yet. But most rumors are false to begin with.

Peace.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

01.15.14 @ 05:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Eddymon:
    I was checking over at the vh-1 message boards and I found this comment from Mr. Blotcher regarding his wish for the next VH singer....
    yeah yeah yeah...

Anyway, why did you post this here? This is all bullshit from the rumours board and no one cares what you write one way or another anyway, that's what happens when you fuck around like that.

I really had a hard time believing that Soto was the next singer but Cherone was such an odd choice that I was willing to admit the possibility this time. Next time I'm asking Sherman.... LOL
    A headless body in a topless bar...

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Eddymon, you're an ass. You did the same damn shit, and it doesn't matter how you try to justify it. After all this time, you still can't fucking put a post in the right forum. Screw you.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 965 Times in 386 Posts

Originally posted by MikeL:
    Eddymon, you're an ass. You did the same damn shit, and it doesn't matter how you try to justify it. After all this time, you still can't fucking put a post in the right forum. Screw you.
    LMFAO

good god y'all!!!

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by MikeL:
    Just to point out a small detail here...

Since the band's official stance on pertinent information is 'no news is good news', and Eddymon pointing out that Soto is not in the band qualifies as 'no news' (since it had already been pointed out), technically his post is 'good news' according to VH, and therefore WOULD be appropriate in Main.

When did this animosity begin toward Eddymon? I must have missed something I guess.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

[quote]Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:

When did this animosity begin toward Eddymon? I must have missed something I guess.
    I'll answer that for myself Abe.

I created a few other personas and created some false rumors and posted them in the RUMOR MILL.
    It was done in good fun and I thought in good taste.
    Well DIF did ALOT of research and found me out, I knew I would be found out but didn't expect the same backlash that I have recieved by many if not most here.
    I apologized to no avail. I also never made anything up using the "Eddymon" name. I do work at channel 4 here in Boston and I do from time to time get the current rumor "buzz" from Joyce the enetertainment reporter. I haven't seen here in awhile, she has gone big time occasionally filling in on the national movie review shows.

I underestimated the passion or maybe I should say the "beyond the top" VH fanatics on this board.
    Then I get trashed by people that weren't even registered at that time.

So that is why there is so much hostility towards me.

But unlike the Bonns and TBS's of the past, I fessed up and never denied any of it. So if you want to blame global warning, the killing of Nichole Simpson and the creation of "boybands" on me to, well why the hell not!

PEACE and Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads out there.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I was registered. You're full of shit. Get a new hobby.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by badkaraoke:
    I was registered. You're full of shit. Get a new hobby.
    I wasn't talking about you.

Me get a hobby? Like I don't know, spending too much time on the computer and trashing people?

Maybe you got something there dude.

Nah,,,,,,,,,,I'll just continue being a guy that loves his wife and kids and puts them way before any rock band, and not get myself so wrapped up the "hope" of one day hearing them again. If it happens great, but it won't keep me up tonight or any other night.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Look, you seem to have a fixation with time which and its kinda weird for a guy who has devoted his online presence to crying wolf over and over again; what do you tell your kids??

And the reason why DIF did a lot of research? You yourself spent a lot of time here making up bullshit and now you're criticisizing someone else with a thread that doesn't belong in main at all. What a bunch of shit. So don't cop an attitude with me pal, it doesn't wash.

[ June 16, 2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: badkaraoke ]

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

First off, I am not criticizing anyone. I was apologizing to DIF for my post in the RM when he was trashing Blotcher.

As far as the right forum for this goes, I posted it here because it is VH related because a false rumor was posted about them. I was at VH1 and checked out their message boards and this BLOTCHER guy's name stuck out.

I do from time to time post things in the wrong forums. But maybe I'll put a gun to my head right now and end it all. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight all. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Eddymon:
    I do from time to time post things in the wrong forums. But maybe I'll put a gun to my head right now and end it all. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Okay..that makes a lot of sense...

[ June 16, 2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: badkaraoke ]

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jesus, I probably shouldn't have asked. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

Anyway guys, do me a favor, EASE UP! Believe me, it's not worth getting this worked up over.

The only person I really take serious issue with is no longer here. I guess I'll have to be a kinder, gentler 'Abe'.

Anyway, IMO, Jeff Scott Soto sucks kitchen appliances and I would be shocked if, provided he was given the chance, he could bring anything worthwhile to VH.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I think that most people know that the Jeff Scott Soto rumour is false. So i'm closing this topic.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!