Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: How??????

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In all of this. How does Brad Starks still have a job with Van Halen? I know VH still has a lot of money but frankly... it seems as though they have lost interest in their fans. How can Brad even take it himself even more? I think it would be pretty cool if Brad had one of those "I need to Vent threads" where he just ripped VH apart for holding him back. I hope he maintains other websites just cuz the man needs to live...

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:30 AM
    Liked 147 Times in 87 Posts

I think a lot of us can give a rats ass about Brad.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know this is my second post here and all, but I've been lurking ever since the Dome went down.

I think in all honesty that Brad knows all he's told to know. He's not on our side, but paid by the band. This is not me defending the guy by any means. His half posts and half truths are the reason we're here instead of on the "Official" website for our favorite band. What we wish is that he goes to the band and reflects our exasperation at the silliness of all this silence, but he won't, 'cause the paycheck tells him that he knows better than to do so.

So Mike is off with Sammy doing a one-off with some big guns, good on him. I really doubt he will utter Van Halen-isms while he's with Sam, since it is a SIDE project. I still don't get the bird we got from him at NAMM, he needs to be a little more considerate at the fans who paid for his riches and retirement. But that's just me.

As for the future of Van Halen, its pretty bleak. I don't forsee Dave rejoining any time soon, he's back at doing his thing with the solo albums and getting royalties for being the former frontman of Van Halen.

Warner Brothers dropped Van Halen because without an immediate release, they're irrelevant to today's music scene, plain and simple. VHIII was a tribute to how VH fans are waning away to different music and styles of music. Admit it, the average Van Halen fan is older than me, and I'm 27. With a huge Dave reunion, VH would be a moneymaker for one album, bought by the fans alone, unless Ed and Co. made it hit on today's scene, which is difficult beyond words. A compilation CD from different singers probably wouldn't do so hot either. WB simply didn't see "platinum" in VH's future.

Love the VH forums, I hope to post more in the future. Take Care all-
    Chuck

[ February 23, 2002 at 05:46 PM: Message edited by: AC1Chuck ]</p>

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm with you, I still maintain that Van Halen ws dropped. The only reason Brad said they weren't is because most of us, would just leave and figure VH was history. In which... it seems like it is... I remember some time back, Brad actually used Van-Halen.com for some of his own personal crap. In fact, I think I found out about it from this site. If I'm correct, he had pictures of himself posted there with friends as well as some weird graphics for some band I've never heard of. I just remember seeing Tomato's in the graphics. Must be one of his blow job bands that he trys to play in... what an idiot.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

brad is brad. he is told what to say, and if he knows anything it must be hard not to open your mouth and tell anyone.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.