Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.27.16 @ 08:44 PM
    Liked 539 Times in 202 Posts

i mean what do you think? and i don't just mean with dave...i mean with the band period. if ed was healthy, they would have done something by now. i don't think we're gonna be in any luck at al..sad to say...but a huge river of inspiration has run dry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

JMJ [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.27.16 @ 10:09 PM
    Liked 48 Times in 21 Posts

This is all just IMHO and speculation of course. I think any chance of VH with Dave or Sammy is gone. I think we may get one more album out of VH, what that album consists of I dont have the faintest idea.

They have been doing this for a long time, doesnt surprise me that they my get tierd of doing it after awhile. Not sure that Ed wants to give up the control he now has.

I dont really blame anyone particular but it does anger me the way VH treats there fans. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

With the money that exists, there will always be a slim chance of a reconciliation. But I think the reunion with Dave is over.

As for VH beyond that, I think that's looking pretty grim as well.

Gonna send this to the Opinions Forum, hopefully someone can spread a little sunshine on the gloom. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]