Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi all,
    For anyone that has sent me email regarding the sale of the 5150 or 1984 Spacetape, Ed's lawyer has given me permission to sell the remaining stock up until April 20th 2002. The decal sets will be $5.00 each plus postage. or via Paypal for $6.00 each (paypal fees) The sets include the numbers and the stars. Please Email me privatly for details at dave@spacetape.com

Dave

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ttt

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Very cool!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m the One
    Last Online

02.26.08 @ 08:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

good good

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

W.T.F I DONT KNOW. WHAT IS THE SPACE TAPE 84 OR 5150
    (( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tapper,
    I dont know if your joking or what, but if not look at the bottom of Ed's Kramer.. see the 5150 decal... thats the spacetape.

Dave
    www.spacetape.com

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:10 PM
    Liked 968 Times in 388 Posts

is this relevant to vh discussion?

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

so they're not going to let you sell a set of numbers 0-9, with two 5's? or did Ed trademark 1984 too?
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:10 PM
    Liked 968 Times in 388 Posts

Originally posted by twonabomber:
    so they're not going to let you sell a set of numbers 0-9, with two 5's? or did Ed trademark 1984 too?
    good point man, this is rediculous

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The problem with selling numbers 0-9 or 5510 or whatever is A. the alignment would not be as accurate as they are now. B. all referances of Van Halen i.e. pictures,guitars,and wording would have to removed from the web site. in essance no one would know what it's intended for unless your a diehard fan.I dont see too much choice here.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of em
    Last Online

06.14.07 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why not send out a set of instructions to the morons who can't figure out what to do with the almighty, "SPACETAPE".

Here's an example: "Thanks for buying Spacetape. Spacetape isn't made from materials brought back from the Apollo Lunar Missions,......NO, SpaceTape is made up of shinny, reflective......well TAPE! SpaceTape can be used on most surface's and will not irrated the skin. If your mailbox is in need of new numbers, well SpaceTape may have the answers you need. Arrange SpaceTape in any order of your choosing. Such as, 1234, or maybe 0000, or even use the current year, such as, 2002. It's up to you, the buyer of how and when you use SpaceTape. Hey here's another idea folks, ever thought about placing Spacetape on a guitar? Well guess what, YOU CAN!! And here's how, let me explain. Imagine if you will that your a gun slinging, axe grinding guitar player, but your paint job is lackin that luster you want. What do you do? Who do you call? Can't call that Rol's guy to help, so now what. With SpaceTape, you can take matters into your own hands. Paint your guitar like your favorite guitar hero and get ready to ROCK OUT. For example, Remember that band from LA that had all those hits and a couple of different lead singers? You bet you do. Paint your guitar like that guy in that band. Some colors and a pattern you may want to think about is, Red, with "MAYBE" White and Black stripes. Sounds cool huh? YOu bet it does. And when the paint is dry, apply the ALMIGHTY SPACE TAPE!!!!! What......Can't think of a number pattern to use? WE CAN HELP. How about 5510, or maybe 1055, or even 5051. Any combination will do. But remember due to copyright laws in place, and the possiblity of us getting RED HOT POKERS crammed down our tailbones, we cannot advise you to paint your guitar like Edward Van Halen or use the numbers 5150. **See Copyrights of Feb 2002**.... SO if your number needs ever come into play, please remember SPACETAPE.....that's right, SPACETAPE."

Disclaimer: Spacetape is not held responseable for any acts of hostility, or hate crimes brought to you buy your use of Spacetape. SpaceTape is no way associated with VH INC or any other mob style groups that can and will cause harm to the ordinary customer if Spacetape is used improperly. USE SPACETAPE AT YOUR OWN RISK. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

I think Spacetape can and should be sold for whatever reasons and for whatever use. It's fucking reflective tape for God's sake.

Happy Daze

3am post, can't ya tell? [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "They say a song without vocals is not a song, tell Beethoven that and he'll kick your ass."<br /> Edward Van Halen

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ROTFLMFAO !!! I love it, that might have a future in it, ahh I needed that after a screwed up day !!! LOL thanks man.

Dave

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

seriously, though...to say they have the right to specific numbers is bullshit. why not make a small set of spacetape stickers that says "fuck Edward Van Halen?" see if that gets their attention...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10