Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ive been reading what you guys are saying about what look Dave will be sportin' for this tour and the hair talk n' stuff. Look at these pics from Rolling Stone Magazine, this is what he looks like now, so what's wrong with this look? http://www.rollingstone.com/sections...eq=0&pic_num=1 Dave looks ready to rock if ya ask me. All of the pics are at http://www.rollingstone.com/sections...okUpString=599 Just thought i would mention this.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

His hair looks fine to me. Hell he is 45 years old it has to change. I just hope he still has that flamboyant flair. He had a cool style and vibe to him in their heyday. The clothes were wild. The only thing I hope he does is realize how not only he has matured but so have the fans. It weirds me out to see a 45 year old man grabbing his peter telling me he wants to screw my girlfriend (wife now).

------------------
    500 horses and a Chrysler mill, makes the Limecuda the king of the hill

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave will be Dave....He is a 45 year old man trapped in a 21 year old body !!! Deal with it....!

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Matured? Dave is the only one out of all members of VH who has NOT matured. I think thats actually a refreshing thing Maybe if Eddie wasnt so mature he wouldnt write crap like Cant stop lovin' you.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

If Dave and the band have not matured I seriously doubt he would be in the fray once again. Whereas Dave might be the most immature of the band, he knows some of the old hijinx won't work this go around. It's not 1980 anymore.

Man, it's really sad now. We are talking hairplugs, spandex, and testosterone. We need an announcement now.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    All I got to say is, "Dave the hair is fine. Leave it be man, but dude you're killing me on your choice of concert attire!" LOL. Out.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

"cant stop lovin you" is a good song imo....once again things turn into a eddie sucks thread...confuses me..

------------------
    eddie vanhalen , there is no substitute. member of the G4 and proud member of the moron thread!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

these f**king hair treads give me the shits. everyone is welcomed to view their point, however, enough is enough already.

this is van halen, not some boy band where their fans discuss hair styles and what the members are wearing. this is van halen, where the music is the thing. if you want to follow a group of people because of their look, the world is, unfortunately, in abundance of good looking manufactured groups. this is van halen, where you go to see an experience that will be second to none. jimmy page is a completed pig on stage, he slobbers everywhere, he continually spits, usually on himself, however, you don't go to see him dribble all over himself, you go to get in the moment, to be a part of something where there is a musican working his craft to a group of outsiders, be it in front of five people of 40,000. this is van halen. if you want to discuss such mindless dribble, i suggest you visit www.boyzone.shithouse.com, where such distraction to the paper thin music is welcomed. (say this slowly) this is van halen....and every thing that that implies, which does not include what the f**k dave's hair looks like. such discussion is a absolute joke and after all this band has contributed to the rock and roll genre, more respect is due.

lets keep this real and leave this bullshit to other band's fans....van halen fans are better than that. i know it, you know it and the band know it. enjoy the music.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

04.20.05 @ 02:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Dave's a fucking bad ass and I dare anyone to prove me wrong!

------------------
    RLRR LRLL

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

09.04.12 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Peavey5150, if you are referring to the topic I started about hair plugs, wigs, etc, it was more of a joke and a topic to pass the time when not a damn thing was going on as far as rumors. I even said in the damn column that I didn't give a shit either way. I could care less if he transplanted his ass hair on his head.

------------------
    I want a girl who knows what she's doing, because after this bottle's empty, I won't!!! - Michael Anthony

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

nature boy, i realise that you posted pictures of dave to let us know what dave looks like, however, that is my point .......never mind. too much energy spent on this worthless topic as is.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

09.04.12 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I didn't post the pics of Dave, I think it was DLRwascoolest. I started the other topic. Good point, it is a waste.

------------------
    I want a girl who knows what she's doing, because after this bottle's empty, I won't!!! - Michael Anthony

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Music (and especially Van Halen music) is about fun. I don't see the big deal about talking about looks to some degree, even though it's of no relevance to the sound of the music they produce. Whether we want to admit it or not, looks do make a difference in rock and roll. I don't think you'd see people packing stadiums to see the Stones if Mick had no hair and was 60 pounds overweight. That may not be right, but it's the truth as far as I can see.

Virtually everything we discuss on here is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. What does "what's the best VH album" have to do with anything current?

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I was the one who astarted the thread, no i dont care what they look like either but people were talking and making a big deal about it on another threead so i figured i would bring it up.

But, like it or not looks will always play a role in music, i dont think that will ever go away. Whether you dress down like Nirvana did or dress up like some glam band, there always seem to be some sort of image thing going on.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Boys!Boys! Listen, from a female point of view I am very interested in whether Dave looks good or not. I didnt fall in love with Van Halen 25 years ago because they just played great music. Van halen was different from AC/DC. Van Halen guys were HOT!!! Why do you think I took out the jacket from Women and Children first and hung it on my wall? Because I like the guitar riffs? hee hee hee.