Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's it. It's over. History. Done. Toast.

Late.
    LB
    LightBulb5150<br />I bring things to light.

Test5150
    Van Halen = Toast
    DLR = Jelly

I have no freakin' idea what that means, but via some sort of demented word association, that's just what popped into my head when I saw the title of the thread.

[img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Perhaps I should find a nice, cool, shady spot.....I think the heat's gettin' to me. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Bark Like A Dog
    Favorite VH Song

Act Like It Hurts
    Last Online

06.26.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 643 Times in 328 Posts

"You bring da peanut butter...we'll bring da JAM!!!" - evh (1988) in an interview promoting the monsters of rock tour.
    "Never is just reven spelled backwards." -House

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" -THE Rob Gordon

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

08.06.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 36 Posts

Maybe they are; maybe they are not. As long as they are alive, there is always a chance.
    I don't have a cool signature. Deal with it!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i dont think its over yet, we will know what is up when they are ready to tell us and i know it has been a while since we heard anything on vh as a band.
    but we have to remember that eddie went through cancer treatment and at the same time he and val had split last year.
    eddie had alot on his mind with just those two things instead of worring on what the band was going to do.
    now that ed told us he got a clean bill of health and recently told us about him and val splitting up, i think now he can get back to vh as a band and will let us know what they intend to do.
    i also think van halen will not go out this way but will come back with a few more albums.
    these are just my thoughts.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by joe318:
    but we have to remember that eddie went through cancer treatment and at the same time he and val had split last year.
    eddie had alot on his mind with just those two things instead of worring on what the band was going to do.
    now that ed told us he got a clean bill of health and recently told us about him and val splitting up, i think now he can get back to vh as a band and will let us know what they intend to do.
    i also think van halen will not go out this way but will come back with a few more albums.
    I thought the same thing after Ed said he got a clean bill of health. Then we found out he was having marital problems. Now we are feeling like maybe this is it and its time for music, next month we will find out Ed got herpes from a hooker in LA who is about to give birth to Sammy's child.

Bottom line: The band still "exists" for those guys, if it didn't they would have told us otherwise in order to milk every last red cent in some "last chance" greatest hits or some shit. Whether or not the band will ever "produce" again remains to be seen. After all, if all these guys want to do is hang around and jam for the rest of their lives, its still Van Halen, whether we like it or not. It still lives on, we just fail to appreciate its current form fully.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[ July 14, 2002, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: ec_anarchy ]

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

jump
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they are toast unless they get dave but they wont cause he sounds like crap on his last cd, and knowone wants sammy gaygar because he just sucks