Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough already!

Last Online

09.14.15 @ 07:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is anybody besides me fed up with Spanish Doc's petty little posts? VHIII is dead, leave it that way. Has the guy got nothing better to do?
    Dave is nothing without Van Halen
    Dave played a BBQ restaurant on his last tour! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    Dave's last albums bombed.
    YFLM bombed so bad they didn't even press anymore copies and that was his last album with WB, hmmm wonder why?
    Dave repeatedly tried to recreate a formula he was only 1/4 responsible and the fans had nothing of it, hence why he bombed so bad.
    Food for thought....

------------------
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule!

Proud member of the Dirty Faced Kids!

Up The Irons!

Banned!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Vega,

Contrary to your opinion, David Lee Roth is alive and well and better than ever.

thank you very much

Ernest T Roth
    Dude, you might as well beat your head against the wall. I've been fighting this battle(not with Spanish Doc, but other EUAS'ers)and you can't win. Some people have their head so far up Dave's ass it's pathetic. It reminds me of the PETA organization or the Gay rights activists.It's not enuff for them to believe what they want, they won't stop until everyone thinks the same way they do.
    Bro, just like what you like and let this shit roll off your back. Maybe VH will finally give us all something good to talk about. Maybe.....

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Excuse me, but the Doc was just posting up comments made BOTH by Dave and Eddie. Stuff he thought would get some round of discussion on since there's not much else to talk about these days.

What do some of you do??? Whine. Whaaaaaaaa!!! Stop being a bunch of cry babies. Doc wasn't knocking VH3 again, he just posted some comments made by Dave in regards to "How Many Say I". They were funny. Have a laugh.

Oh yeah. Anyone who actually likes this song and thinks its great has their head up THEIR OWN ASS!

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile!!!! (Back in action!)

(VV)
    "the show-stoppa!!"
    DLR Army Moderator

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Timothy B Schmidt:
    Hey Vega,

Contrary to your opinion, David Lee Roth is alive and well and better than ever.

thank you very much
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Riiiiiighht! (Dr Evil voice)

Eruption
    Last Online

11.07.17 @ 04:10 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

better be careful how you bash roth when vh isn't so hot. you may be eating your words soon. ed thinks he can pull the singer off thing again but he does it a fourth time and they can join roth at the local bar. i sure don't mind paying the $8.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet:
    Excuse me, but the Doc was just posting up comments made BOTH by Dave and Eddie. Stuff he thought would get some round of discussion on since there's not much else to talk about these days.

What do some of you do??? Whine. Whaaaaaaaa!!! Stop being a bunch of cry babies. Doc wasn't knocking VH3 again, he just posted some comments made by Dave in regards to "How Many Say I". They were funny. Have a laugh.

Oh yeah. Anyone who actually likes this song and thinks its great has their head up THEIR OWN ASS!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, nice comment! Dave's luck to have you on his side. What would you say if somebody said to you that anybody who liked any of Dave's 90's albums had their had up their ass? "Whine", of course!
    At this point everybody knows VHIII wasn't generally well-liked and as VH fans go, we're all aware of those comments so posting them is pretty pointless and are petty shots at VHIII. Remember how mad the Dave fans got when somebody posted that link making fun of Dave? I don't remember the details but the misspelled Sammy Hagar as "Sammy Haggar". Hopefully that rings a bell for some of you. They were pissed! It was great. Why didn't they have a laugh about that I wonder?

------------------
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule!

Up The Irons!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1984:
    better be careful how you bash roth when vh isn't so hot. you may be eating your words soon. ed thinks he can pull the singer off thing again but he does it a fourth time and they can join roth at the local bar. i sure don't mind paying the $8.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roth fans should be careful of how they bash VH then! He needs them more than they need him!

------------------

Up The Irons!

SpaceMan_Spiff
    I think if you are truly offended by ANYTHING posted on these forums, you need to RELAX!!! Life's too short to worry about Dave this, Sammy that...

------------------
    "Stick your head up above the crowd and somebody is bound to throw a rock at it." - DLR

Peas owt!

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vic Vega_0609:
    Roth fans should be careful of how they bash VH then! He needs them more than they need him!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a very stupid thing to say. Roth fans do not bash 'VH'. There was NO bashing here!! Doc was just posting stuff that Dave said about 'How Many Say I'. Can't ya get that through your thick skull, Vic?

Also, excuse me, but VH3 wasn't 'VH', if you are referring to Van Halen.

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile!!!! (Back in action!)

(VV)
    "the show-stoppa!!"
    DLR Army Moderator

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Vic Vega, chill, and READ Vinnie Velvet's first post again. The only reason I posted these quotes was because they're funny, and there's nothing else to talk about. I did NOT bash VH3. Besides, I brought up quotes from Dave AND Sam AND Ed.

You keep bringing up the fact that Dave's album bombed. DLR Band sold poorly, we all admit it. So what? It kicked ass.

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile!!!

[This message has been edited by Spanish Doctor (edited October 26, 2000 at 07:20 AM).]

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vic Vega_0609:
    Is anybody besides me fed up with Spanish Doc's petty little posts?
    Dave played a BBQ restaurant on his last tour!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pot, kettle, black

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is anybody else getting just a little tired of the whole Sammy vs Dave thing? Pick whoever the fuck you like. No one is going to change anyone's mind on a fucken discussion board!

I guess i'm just getting tired of reading nothing but arguements now rather than any relevant VH information.

For the record......David Lee Roth is Van Halen, anyone whose testicles have dropped into their sac should know that!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Okay, here it is. I understand due to lack of info, we're all looking for discussion and we're all getting kind of testy. Least I am. My point is that Van Halen III has been beaten enough and bringing up those quotes, no matter who their from, is pointless. It brings us to something I am very guilty of and will make no excuses for, the whole Dave sucks, Sammy sucks, Gary sucks thing. And I am a fan of all three eras, ESPECIALLY Dave. So, even though I do it as much as anybody, we should just let opinions and preferences be at this point and forget making posts like this, doing the numbers game and attacking each other, 'cause it kind of brings out the worst in everybody.

------------------

Up The Irons!

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

That's fine Vic. At least it's possible to argue with you in an civilian way, unlike some dork *coughsomelegtonightcough* who made some pointless remarks against Iron Maiden fans and gays in a recent topic.

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile!!!