Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ever since the split I've been reading and particpating in a lot of posts. What's next for VH? Who's the new singer? Are they retiring? Is Ed dying? It all comes back to one answer. WE DON'T KNOW! Until we here something definitive from the horses mouth it's just the same old VH shit. It's great to speculate but it all comes back to a lack of reliable and valid information. I guess we'll have to wait and see in the usual Van Halen fasion. Let's not lose sight of that. It has been a blast this week tho! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Do you believe? Don't you trust me?<br /><br />"I'm just trying to get in to heaven, I'm not running for Jesus." - Homer Simpson

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

great post, and you are right, until vh talks we won't know shit, just hope they talk soon.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

07.10.16 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

no news is no news!!!!
    Andrew -"People within the industry often have colorful descriptions when talking about Dave".
    Sammy- "He's wacky man…he's as wacky as a motherfucker…but at least you know what you get". Melodicrock interview with Sammy 08/2006

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

No News is a fucking cover-up
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by jdogg5150:
    Until we here something definitive from the horses mouth it's just the same old VH shit. It's great to speculate but it all comes back to a lack of reliable and valid information. I guess we'll have to wait and see in the usual Van Halen fasion. Let's not lose sight of that. It has been a blast this week tho! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The funny thing is we *have* heard it from one of the horses mouths, once at NAMM 2001 on video and once again at the Bonnspeed grand opening in Mesa, Az .
    Later,
    Rol
    www.rolsguitars.com

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

BOV1
    Favorite VH Song

Jump
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well Jdogg 5150, let me remind you that in 3 and a half years members past and present and some of their spouses have definately talked. Sammy has said the most-that they have tried three times with Dave since Cherone left, lawyers-Ray Daniels contract was the problem, Mikey says Dave is in then is hoodwinked by the lawyers/potential lawsuits for saying it, Dave says they recorded 3 songs, reunion inevitable. Valerie & Sammy say Eds health is OK and he is improving as does Ed, Ed, Al & Mike are working on the next album. Ed said in the Golf magazine interview that lawyers are the problem, well according to Ed that is, read into that what you like Dave is holding out-Daniels is twisting the knife. And now the split with WB, maybe some of the legal obstacles have been cleared or they just gave the bird to the Dave reunion for too long and WB got pissed off. That news this week was not positive, amicable split BS. They still have announced no new management or recording or touring plans they are as in limbo as ever. If you want the truth call Sammy, anybody got his number?, LOL!
    "It's Dave or the grave"