Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, Hear About It Later, Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

In the current issue of Rolling Stone, page 41, there is a article about the MTV Video Music Awards. It states that DLR "was holding court outside the men's room with anyone who'd listen". DLR was qouted as saying "please, call me D-Ro for the rest of the night". D-RO!? Is Dave a rapper now? And why is he hanging at the men's room?

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by andsomeonesaid:
    DLR was qouted as saying "please, call me D-Ro for the rest of the night". D-RO!? Is Dave a rapper now?
    I would imagine - at least I'm PRAYING - that Dave was simply mocking all the cool people that MTV focuses on now - JLo, P Diddy and the like......
    "What's the teacher gonna look like this year?"<br /><br />"Fuck her!"

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I bought that just for Jennifer Love Hewitt. I still haven't made it past her article/pictures. I highly reccommend picking one up, this is as hot as she's ever been, (and in panties too [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    "You gotta do me a favor and let these (people) have a good time, alright? A little bit of (vulgar term for breast) and their hands in the air ain't gonna hurt anybody" - Nikki Sixx

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6:30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by EUX4Life:
    I bought that just for Jennifer Love Hewitt. I still haven't made it past her article/pictures. I highly reccommend picking one up, this is as hot as she's ever been, (and in panties too [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    I must agree! I know it's a tad warped but DAMN! I got it bad for her! WOOF!!!
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wonder if people aren't tired of Dave by now. He's getting to be like Muhammed Ali. He just keeps showing up everywhere, but he doesn't really do anything that he hasn't done a million times before. Ali does the punch punch jab jab shuffle shuffle, and Dave does the talk talk , gab, gab, mumble mumble and ends it with ...speedballs to milkshakes... haven't slept since the sixites..schtick.

LOVE HEWITT. ! Yum. http://www.lovehewittonline.com/photoshoots17.html

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 1,479 Times in 901 Posts

D-Ro?!

Next!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 11:33 AM
    Liked 1,385 Times in 760 Posts

shouldn't DLR be hanging out around the ladie's room instead?
    [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

...unless he had a meeting with Rob Halford, of course!

Little Dreamer

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!
    Last Online

06.09.16 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ETRIGAN:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by EUX4Life:
    I must agree! I know it's a tad warped but DAMN! I got it bad for her! WOOF!!!</font>[/QUOTE]I remember reading an interview of Ralph Saenz a while back where he said that Jennifer Love Hewitt had been to an Atomic Punks (or Metal Shop) show.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they were talking about it on stern right after the awards and gary was saying how DLR was trying to getanyone and everyone to talk to him. even they were goofing pretty hard on him and they are always pro dave

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, Hear About It Later, Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Jennifer Love does look hot. But why have none of the DLR army toy soldiers explained why DLR was hanging out in front of the mens room!?

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by empyrelounge5150:
    they were talking about it on stern right after the awards and gary was saying how DLR was trying to getanyone and everyone to talk to him. even they were goofing pretty hard on him and they are always pro dave
    Yep! AND when Sammy was on Stern they were talking about it. I remember Howard asked Sammy if he saw Dave outside the men's room and Sammy responded "Yeah, I saw him over there..."

I thought they were just kidding around?!

I'm tellin' ya, Dave is just about ready for the padded room.

Oh and JLH, it shouldn't be LEGAL to be THAT damn HOT!!!
    *panting like a dog* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

From Finish What You Started:
    ...oh baby, come on....Please?

[ September 27, 2002, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: THE MARD ]
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

...There she stands, in a silken gown.
    Silver Lights, Shining down.
    And then you sense a change,
    Nothing feels the same,
    All your dreams are strange
    Love comes walkin' in...

"Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Unchained
    Last Online

03.04.06 @ 06:04 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice shots by the way,Wheew. Howard Stern questioned Roth on why he's never seen in public with a hot woman, or not connected to some super models in the tabloids. I'm not trying to stir the pot here, well maybe a little bit. But I have never in both the VH years or his solo years seen or herd of Roth connected to a woman. Maybe he keeps it quiet and private, if anyone has information to the contrary please correct me. I really don't care what a person is one way or the other including Roth. There's enough about his general personality to dislike and I'm not trying to do the DLR Army Fagot Blah-blah Blah stuff. Just curious about it. Just kind of weird for a so called "Rock and roll stud" front man like Roth to not show up in media photo's or scandals or some groupies tell all book.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.06.13 @ 08:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Vince:
    Nice shots by the way,Wheew. Howard Stern questioned Roth on why he's never seen in public with a hot woman, or not connected to some super models in the tabloids. I'm not trying to stir the pot here, well maybe a little bit. But I have never in both the VH years or his solo years seen or herd of Roth connected to a woman. Maybe he keeps it quiet and private, if anyone has information to the contrary please correct me. I really don't care what a person is one way or the other including Roth. There's enough about his general personality to dislike and I'm not trying to do the DLR Army Fagot Blah-blah Blah stuff. Just curious about it. Just kind of weird for a so called "Rock and roll stud" front man like Roth to not show up in media photo's or scandals or some groupies tell all book.
    Roth's personal best was 5 chicks at once. Read his book Crazy From the Heat and you'll learn some more.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.06.13 @ 08:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by andsomeonesaid:
    But why have none of the DLR army toy soldiers explained why DLR was hanging out in front of the mens room!?
    Thats because Dave was probably running in there every 5 minutes to sniff a line or 2 of coke. Which would explain why he was chatting with everybody that walked by. [img]tongue.gif[/img]