Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fraulines und Kinder First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Panzer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cut segments from a recent interview of Alice Cooper below. Paragraph mentioning Eddie in bold at the bottom.

"Sport on TV Alice Cooper used golf to combat acute alcoholism - many people find the sport tends to work the other way
    The Daily Telegraph; London (UK); Nov 21, 2002; by GILES SMITH;

The last time we visited Dermot's Sporting Buddies (BBC Choice, Tuesday), our engaging host, Dermot O'Leary, was accompanying Big Brother's Davina McCall to an Arsenal match. Since then, positively ruthless in his quest to understand the appeal of sport by going to it in the company of a celebrity and a film crew, O'Leary has attended a rugby league game with the comedian Johnny Vegas. And amazingly, the series didn't end there. This week O'Leary was in Arizona for a round of golf with Alice Cooper.

When he started out as a golfer, some 20 years ago, Cooper played 36 holes a day, without fail, for an entire year. True, he was at the time using golf as a therapeutic device to combat acute alcoholism - which was ambitious of him, given how many people find the sport tends to work the other way. Yet at the end of that year, Cooper had a handicap of 17 and had consumed not so much as a snifter in the snug bar afterwards.

These days the handicap is down to five - only one more, I believe, than Alan Hansen's, and there's a match one would love to see. Cooper generally partners Sergio Garcia at the Phoenix Open, which takes place in front of 100,000 spectators - enough to drive a man to drink. Except not, in this case.

On Tuesday's programme, O'Leary dutifully pressed Cooper for insights into Garcia, gleaned from such intimate proximity to him. "He's great," said Cooper, cheerfully. Ernie Els, too, is apparently "great". And Tiger Woods is both "lovely" and "great". Sylvester Stallone? He's "great". Eddie van Halen, on the other hand, "sucks"."
    Musical equipment I own dat legitimizes mein post. Tuba, clarinet, und electric glockenspiel.<br />Der Lord liebt einen beschäftigten Mann. Nicht vertrauen whitey. Sehen ein Doktor und erhalten gereinigt es.<br /><br />"You're a towel!" - Towelie

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m the one
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I read an interview a few years back- I forget where, but it stated that Ed, Alice Cooper, & Glenn Campbell play golf together sometimes. I thought that was pretty cool- It also stated that Alice is one hell of a golfer-