Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I don't want to rant here, but I don't get new music. I NEED VH desperately!!! I was at the Metallica show in San Francisco a couple weeks ago and all I could understand from Korn and Kid Rock was the swearing...Evidently I'm a motherfucker!!

I can relate to VH...their music makes sense to me. I don't understand all the aggression and hostility from new groups...And when did knowing how to play LIVE stop being important???? During the Korn set, the "guitar player" did a solo and he didn't move his fingers!!??!!??

Thank God that Metallica knows how to play a real show...

PLEASE COME BACK VAN HALEN....SOON!!!!!!!!!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i've never been to a metallica show, but i hear that they are awesome. i also think that they suck since load, plus the napster thing, but i'm not a really big guy on napster, takes to much brain power
    korn was here on thursday night, funny how you mention that because everyone knows that his/her dead grandma can play better than them

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't worry friend.

The Van Halen Rock n' Roll Salvation show will be coming to a town near you soon!

------------------
    MightyVanHalen's Pictures http://www.geocities.com/mightyvanhalen/index.html

"No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities." -Christian Nestell Bovee, American author (1820-1904).

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lol-amen!!

Don't really care for either myself (kid or met-a-lick-aaaaaaa)

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great topic!!!
    Yes I to am pretty much disappointed in most of the music that is coming out today, and I'll explain why-- The so called "huge" bands of today and yes I'll name them- Korn,Static x,ect.lack a crucial element that insures why they will be soon be banished back to the basement instead of headlining stadium tours is NO MELODY!!! It seems that to these bands there is some kind of a competition going on in the regards of who can sound the absolute worst live!! Watching MTV this past week and seeing the show All Access coverage of the Korn tour absolutley had me cringing !! Not only are there songs ( if you want to call them that ) horrible but to see them actually play in front of 60,000 people and suck so bad (and of course everybody there thought they were awesome) had me really scratching my head. The singer CANNOT sing !!! The guitarist could not play and the rythym section could not swing if they were hanging from a tree. Talk about shitty sound !! Maybe the band when they first got togrther thought that this was acceptable and decided to put there best foot foward to see if they could write the most unmelodic songs in history . Slipnot really sucks to. They should really get together and do a collaboration album . There are some bands in the last decade up to now that HAVE put out QUALITY material and the reason that they are still around is MELODY!!! Nirvana , STP,IRON Maiden, Ozzy,Chili Peppers - NO matter how heavy they got you can always hum the tunes , bob yor head, sing to the songs because these bands ALWAYS had good song writing and this always transpired to the stage and they always sound dynamite. UP and coming bands should heed this if they want any kind of staying power.

Ed6150
    Man I really miss Van Halen .

danhalen
    I miss GOOD Van Halen.

Last Online

07.07.15 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It's All Good ! Some VH may just be better than others. It beats the hell out of a lot of the crap out there today.