Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: My 2$ cents....

Hot For Teacher
    From everywhere there\'s a beach, sand and a whole lotta woman in the sun.
    Favorite VH Album

All of them.... VH is GOOD!!
    Favorite VH Song

Eddie on guitar...\'nuff said.
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello my fellow linkers:

It's been awhile since I've posted here and a lot have been going on. And as some of you I'm a little dissapointed to what has been happening at camp VH (if it exist anymore)...Who knows!
    But the exact thing that have me writing this now is the fact that I believe we have to face reality and agree that the band that we love for such a long time NO LONGER EXIST, is kaput, finito, gone till november or never again. It saddens me the fact that many fans have slam everyone from the WB, to EVH and DLR for not getting along to I don't Sammy's ex-wives for all I care.
    My theory on this and please do realize is not proven, the so-called-reunion was never meant to happen at all. When Ed said that the lawyers got in the way, the idea was already down the drain, and that was dead in the water about a month before.
    On to other topic, WB drop VH, no word from the boys in the band. No word from WB. No statement or press release. More important No Other Offers from another recrod company.
    When a band like VH, after been drop by Warner and till to this day haven't recieve one single offer..., ladies and gentleman that is Bad news.

I read the other day one of the topic and some guy mention the fact the Alex an Ed both hate or hated DLR... I don't believe that crap for one second. Pissed at Dave I can deal with that, but hate Dave NO! and No they have never Hated him.
    The problems within the band have been part ego and part circunstances out of our reach. But I do really believe that they are as close as frieds can be, maybe they are right now pissed at each other but that doesn't mean that they hate each other.
    I think to finally finish this rant, that the only good chance VH got is to get Sammy back in the band. No 4 singer, out of the question. Bring back Sammy and retired get to the hall of fame and them do their solo albums ala Santana.
    That's it!!.
    let's see what happens next [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

I don't think any of us are in the position to state that VH haven't received any record contract offers.

Anyway, great topic for the Opinions/Speculation forum. See ya over there. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]