Register
    On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

05.24.08 @ 02:20 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just because Van Halen don't do what I want when I want it doesn't mean I'll turn all vindictive like some spoilt brat.
    IN these crazy fucked-up times of the internnet,there is just too much information and too much bullshit going around and around..
    If you think that Van Halen betrayed you or lied to you and destroyed all your happiness then maybe you should support some generically produced band concocted by fat over weight record exectutives who think they can manipulate the cd buying public by giving them exacyly what they want..all the time they want it,we all know ther are plenty of those bands around...
    The mighty Van Halen will never give you that option..you have to take them as they are..the greatest band on the face of the planet in the last 25+ years.
    I have not abandoned or ever will abandon this fantastic rollercoaster ride and magic journey that they've takin' me on so far...
    Niether should you... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey dude I respect your optimism. But you say accept Van Halen for what they are. Does that include them showing up with Roth at the 96 Vids. Was that who they were, or was that a generic attempt to sell the best of? Releasing statements about going back to the old sound and having a singer everyone knows...then disregarding Roth's comments as rumor? Ya we all know they have given us alot, but the past 6 years have greatly tarnished the VH name.

*disclaimer*
    If the band is in on this great big publicity conspiracy...my apologies and I'll see ya in Cleveland [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Here's to your thin red line....MMMMMM I'm stepping over!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Carnal Knowledge
    Last Online

03.30.13 @ 09:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pkjr, I agree with you totally. Van Halen was one of the main reasons disco finally and thankfully died. They kept chugging along doing what they wanted and not bending to public opinion then, and they're doing the same thing now. Unfortunely the public's memory is short.
    Like you, I prefer to think positively, but watch out. They'll start calling you an ass kisser too.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I'm with ya, pkjr. I'm too far gone to ever stop being a hopeful VH fanatic now.
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

05.24.08 @ 02:20 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey tribb, yeah what can I say..
    Ass kisser?? maybe so..
    Fuck it, I love Van Halen and I just think it's kinda self involved and overneedy to acuse Van Halen of not caring about their fans.
    Everybody seems to forget that they're not this way cos they're in Van Halen,they're in this band because they were already this way... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]