Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have been a VH fan for as long as I can remember listening to music. VH-I was the first rock album I ever owned. They were the first rock concert I ever saw. When Dave left and Sammy came in, it really didn't matter to me. It was always about the MUSIC, man. Eddie, Alex and Mike jamming away. Whoever was singing it didn't matter. Eddie is the greatest fucking musician to ever walk the face of the earth. MUSICIAN....I said. Not JUST a Guitar God.

Anyway...my point is this. As a die hard VH fan, I feel a little cheated. I feel, after 10 months of silence from the band, they owe us, their loyal fans, an explanation. SOMETHING. I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest here and get people pissed off. I am not "angry" with the band for their silence but...I feel like a lover scorned. Yes, they have sold over 80 million records....to US. We bought them. We went and saw them live. We supported them for the past 20 some years. I think we deserve a little something.

Fine, maybe they don't want to reveal their "new" lead singer and that's cool. The suspense and anticipation is somewhat enjoyable...but they can still tell us other stuff. Like...Yes, we are recording a new album. Yes, we will tour in 2001. Who is producing the new album...What's the new music going to sound like. ANYTHING. This total silence hurts. Like the way MTV (those fuck-heads) dissed the Mighty VH last night...we are being dissed by our band, albiet in a slightly different and less intentional way. I am sure the band is not sitting back laughing at their fans, drawing it out on purpose to madden us.

However, I feel they owe us, their fanatical, loyal fans some kind of update...some kind of news.

Maybe I am just talking out of my ass...but that is how I feel about the situation. As far as MTV goes....fuck them. I hope VH stomps them into the dirt.

Am I making any sense here?

------------------
    "Its a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Welcome, but you couldn't come at any worst time. Check out the thread started by Cabo Kid "You might not want to read this"

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile!!!

"I may not be the best lookin' baby,
    But I'm the right tool for the job." - DLR 1998

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn...thanks SpanishDoctor. Wish I had read that before I got diarreah of the keyboard!

Hopefully Sammy is just talking out of his ass.

------------------
    "Its a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, I'm the One, Dreams
    Last Online

02.14.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

i hear ya.
    gonna move this to the opinions forum cause there's soooo much action here today.