Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Im a younger Van Halen fan compared to some of the guys and girls would have beening behind VH since 1978. My Van Halen days started in 1985 just when dreams was released in Australia. I was 5 years old and that song still touches my heart to this day.

We have been talking about this so-called reunion for a little over 2 years now, but tell me people what has happen?? Eddie and Alex do not hear our cry's and well wishes. Man, I have all the albums right from Van Halen 1 to Van Halen 3. All the videos all the dvd's, all the fucking shit.

But as I look at it, I wonder what has happen to the power and the shine in my eyes when I crank on the Van Halen. It is fading away people. I love them all, every member but it pisses me off to see my band dying and fading away. I hear nothing but crap from all of us!!!! It was never like this before. Three years ago we where talking about Van Halen 3 and how good/bad it would be. We were talking about a band that was at the top!!!!

But what now?? We keep on talking over and over again about the same old shit and the silence and disrepect our heroes have gave to us!!!

Is it ever gona change??
    If Ed came out next week and still thats it we are hanging it all up and least we would have something else to talk about and thus our minds would be at peace. We would talk about the albums, the songs , the shows the lengends. I admit we do this but its always with a sour taste in our mouths. Van Halen will aways be larger than life, but will this silence they are losing fans every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Van Halen, I AM A FAN!!!!!!!!!
    "Jebe Ga"

Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Bezek, When are you going to realize it: THEY SIMPLY DON'T FUCKING CARE! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

The thing I find most interesting about the last couple of years is how some have held on white-knuckled to the reunion concept...

I say concept because with the exception of a few minute facts... Mike mentioned Dave singing... Dave did a handful of songs with the boys... lawyers messed everything up and the best quote that applies to this whole situation..

I don't know what goes on in other people's realities!
    Frankly I think the reunion concept may have been an item on the table briefly but other priorities have taken precident. The band is aware of what a portion of the fan base long for... I seriously doubt though that the past singer reunion scenarios are a significant part of VH's vision and goals for the future.

My only hope is to someday enjoy a new release of Van Halen music... I don't give a rat's ass which permiation of the lineup is... there's a core element to VH's music that lives and breathes in every era. That's what keeps me here and interested in the future!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Eruption
    Last Online

08.02.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

....true maybe the lawyers broke vh...side projects will generate coin for the reunion....or take the chapter 11 approach ??
    ..In 1984 Van Halen Jumped Panama
    Topped Jimmy & Dropped Dead Legs
    ..Ill Wait in this House of Pain with the
    Girl Gone Bad while I am really Hot for Teacher..

..Think it was easy ?..you stare at an album
    Cover that long..

Eruption
    Last Online

08.02.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

...who is the first to say tabla rasa ??....whoever it was , that person knows...clean house & start over
    ..In 1984 Van Halen Jumped Panama
    Topped Jimmy & Dropped Dead Legs
    ..Ill Wait in this House of Pain with the
    Girl Gone Bad while I am really Hot for Teacher..

..Think it was easy ?..you stare at an album
    Cover that long..

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Would it be more helpful if we re-named it the Opinions/Speculation/BEZEK Forum?

Sending this thread there now. [img]smile.gif[/img]