Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.06 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is a cry to my man David Lee Roth.....

I am exhuasted from coming to this board everyday to see the rumored statements that you have made your way back to the VH camp.

I am tried Dave ! I want to know and even though your zipped up mouth, and the way you have been a mute on anything pertaining to your future musical happenings has been null and void of any news I and all the fans here need to know offically so we can start having our realistic dreams of being at a concert that some of us never experienced due to youth or just plain thinking that VH would always be around to get around seeing in concert.

see i can't move on to my regular life as this website has taken control of my life cause it is our only lifeline to you and still we cant get a word from the band VH.

please Dave....it is so unlike you to be so quiet and due to that i guess we can all speculate and assume that this is gonna happen , but i do know that this is just not enough for some of us and need to be realeased and feel the freedom of being a relieved fan ......again.

I guess this could just be a bad day for me or just finally hit a brick wall that has been heading torward me from the beginning.

if you hear us Dave, im sure you can find a way to either grab the horse by the balls like you have always done in the past and tell the boys what needs to be done, cause Dave, this just isn't like the Dave we all know to say nothing. and you know as much as much as us all that the ball needs to be pushed before it can start rolling and snowball.

Let's get it on my VH brother!!!!!!!

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

03.02.12 @ 08:44 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually i think Dave wants us to be at the point of saying "please please please". he knows how to make people want it. and i suspect he is the main reason we havent heard anything this long, mainly due to his comments on how he would have handled the 96 reunion differently. and i agree it works to tease, but this is getting to be too much.

------------------
    Only adventures that I regret are the ones I missed - DLR

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

almost all of them
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i agree we have waited long enough. c'mon guys tell us something!

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah DLR. Tell us what we already know. It aint no fucking secret anyways Dave. I mean, all us die-hard fans know anyways bro. So, just tell us what we already know.Peace out DLR.