Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

03.02.12 @ 07:44 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Heres a copy of a post made by Sarge:

Just got this in the email

I know you won't believe this......and I am not trying to start anything (RUMORS)...but, I just walked by

(edited By Sarge)

in Pasadena

(Dave's house) and the whole place is buzzing BIGTIME!!

They have 5 studio trucks out front, a catering van, lighting going in and out and a stream of towncars and merecedes flowing in and out!

So...I sit on the curb for about 15 minutes and Bart Walsch drives out of the gates? Then the gates stay open and a BIG trash truck pulls into the gates and they wheel out a big dumpster and lift it overhead and dump it and push the back in the driveway. Now the gate stays the far back car port area daves red mercury are in view and his mercedes. There are at least 200 people on his propert at this all over the estate and activity everywhere?

Then guess who tools up in a Ferrari MIKE ANTHONY!! He whips off around the corner, speeds down the street and shoots in Roth's open gates!!

All the while the grounds keepers and mowing the lawn on the boulevard grass and are trimming the hedges that are 12 feet tall in front of dave's I say to the Mexican guy...hey, are they filming a movie in there? The guy says in broken english ", they are filming a vanHalen music video, this is david lee roth's house you know, he's a big time music guy" it was NOTHING!!

Then they dumped all the grass on a tarp and folded it up and put it in back of a landscape truck and they left!!!

This is no shit!! If you don't believe me get someone you know in the L.A. area to go
    (edited By Sarge)
    tomorrow and you will get verification!!!

It's right off the

(edited by Sarge)

on MapQuest and get someone to drive there!!!

Don't use my name to report this.....but verify it yourself and you will see it is true!!

On the side gate to Dave's house they have it open all day and you can see in all the way to the back of the property, but they have like 200 of these plastic 55gallon drum barrels stacked up two high to make a privacy wall so you can not see past a certain point, and on the other side of this wall is all the activity?

Now heres some observations:
    1) not inconcievable. i know many rumors have circulated saying the reunion would not take place. But i wouldnt be surprised if roth himself planted those rumors to distract people.
    2) i only posted this to share, and also cuz sarge wrote it. i dont know why he would post if unless he thought it was credible.
    3) a reason i doubt it. the little rumor that the mods over at the army started. alluding that they had some major news. But this time, sarge actually came out with it.

Just relaying this to all of you. What are your thoughts? God bless
    Only adventures that I regret are the ones I missed - DLR

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 06:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The funny thing is that one of these rumors will be true. It would be great if it's this one............but I don't see Mike driving a Ferrari.......maybe.....something more American. I know it's probably a little stupid to just use that one "nugget" of info for my "BS" detector, but I've been crusing the links just about as long as anyone here, and.........It's just a gut feeling.......but I hope Mike does have a thing for Italian cars
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

03.03.15 @ 07:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

There's bad karma to be found in concocting rumors.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.27.16 @ 02:28 PM
    Liked 7,770 Times in 3,271 Posts

To the Rumor Mill...
    Webmaster - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!