Register
    Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Jump
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know there was a post concerning this not long ago, but I just decided to get one this week for my Nokia and it was pretty difficult. I ended up getting "Jump" from www.midiringtones.com and it's "alright." The guy who recorded it apparently held down the keys instead of letting off inbetween notes, and then through in this real high note at the end for no apparent reason. Anyways, every other site I find that has them are all in the UK. Does that mean we can't get them here in the States? I never called out of the country before, so every time I tried calling the 9-0-something--whether I dialed "0" first like it says, or I use a "1," or if I omit the first digit all together--it won't go through. Is there a certain way to call Europe, and can us Americans even get these ringtones? And the VHND link from last year or whenever that was doesn't work anymore. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by DiamondDFV:
    I know there was a post concerning this not long ago, but I just decided to get one this week for my Nokia and it was pretty difficult. I ended up getting "Jump" from www.midiringtones.com and it's "alright." The guy who recorded it apparently held down the keys instead of letting off inbetween notes, and then through in this real high note at the end for no apparent reason. Anyways, every other site I find that has them are all in the UK. Does that mean we can't get them here in the States? I never called out of the country before, so every time I tried calling the 9-0-something--whether I dialed "0" first like it says, or I use a "1," or if I omit the first digit all together--it won't go through. Is there a certain way to call Europe, and can us Americans even get these ringtones? And the VHND link from last year or whenever that was doesn't work anymore. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Keep looking for something on this side of the pond... If you call the UK to get a message sent to your phone, they could rape you on the price... [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]