2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 581
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  645
Save
Page 581 of 670 FirstFirst ... 81481531571578579580581582583584591631 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10043
    Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    As usual, the left is not short on idiocy.
    Fuckíem.

It doesnít bother me a bit that this virus ran through NY at this point.

I do not give one care about any leftist that kicks the bucket at this point. It could only benefit society. That includes any possible family members that might be leftists.

Fuckíem.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 03:34 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Fuckíem.

It doesnít bother me a bit that this virus ran through NY at this point.

I do not give one care about any leftist that kicks the bucket at this point. It could only benefit society.
    You're on a fucking roll tonight with ridiculous posts.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    As usual, the left is not short on idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You're on a fucking roll tonight with ridiculous posts.

Leftists have destroyed this country. Thatís what they do. Destroy.

Fuckíem.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post

As for you not liking me as much anymore, that's fine. When i see people i like acting stupid and saying dumb shit. I point it out. Because i don't what them being morons. If you have an issue with that then stop saying dumb shit.

Ps - the I'm out of here act once a week because you can't defend your position should serve as a clue to you of what the issue is.

Bingo.

He only had his biweekly tantrum last time because the webbie countered him and he couldn't pull his usual slagging bullshit.

I can easily tally the number of Covid deaths under 60 years of age. But who gives a fuck? If even one child has died because some dipshit exercised his faux patriotism by not wearing a mask, it's one death too many.

5. Jedi McFly Liked This Post
    MF5150, Raldo, Daisy Hill thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Fuck’em.

It doesn’t bother me a bit that this virus ran through NY at this point.

I do not give one care about any leftist that kicks the bucket at this point. It could only benefit society. That includes any possible family members that might be leftists.

Fuck’em.
    You shouldn't be here anymore. It's because of you that put every single screen name registered on this website under scrutiny. Fuck off already, spread that shit somewhere where people don't give a fuck about anyone else. There are people here who care about other people in the world. Wishing death on others is going to come back to you. Bank on it.

7. KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 03:49 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    And with that, I'm out!

Its been a fun 8 years and for those of you who have been my friend here, I appreciate it. You're more than free to contact me if you're interested in continuing to converse, if not, that's okay too.

I sincerely hope all of you are able to live a long and prosperous life, but this thread has shown me that being a regular contributor here is not longer something I am interested in or something that is good for my mental health so I bid you all adieu!
    I know you don't give a shit about what I have to say, but you shouldn't let this issue and politics be the reason you leave a Van Halen fan site. It would make more sense if the reason for your exit was an exhaustive Sam vs Dave debate, or a passionate discussion about the legitimacy of VHIII.

I agree with CaboChris. Maybe a break from the thread is needed, but not the site. Hell, I've questioned my own activity in this thread and the Political Underground in general.

Ultimately the finger of blame should be pointed at Van Halen. Look what their inactivity has bred.

10. KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    You shouldn't be here anymore. It's because of you that put every single screen name registered on this website under scrutiny. Fuck off already, spread that shit somewhere where people don't give a fuck about anyone else. There are people here who care about other people in the world. Wishing death on others is going to come back to you. Bank on it.
    Iíve dealt with death plenty of times. It changes nothing.There isnít much left to ďcomeback on meĒ.

It changes nothing about this situation anyway.

Yeah, there isnít a lot I can do other than keep these people out of my life. Thatís exactly what I will do. I donít need them.

My give a damn has busted. 100%.

I care nothing about what you have to say to me because youíre one of them.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

Iíve dealt with death plenty of times. It changes nothing.There isnít much left to ďcomeback on meĒ.

It changes nothing about this situation anyway.

Yeah, there isnít a lot I can do other than keep these people out of my life. Thatís exactly what I will do. I donít need them.

My give a damn has busted. 100%.

I care nothing about what you have to say to me because youíre one of them.
    You know nothing about my politics. We don't care what you have to say, we only care that your hate crimes don't affect us. So do us a solid and shut your pie hole about wishing death on children and fellow US citizens. If you wanna live your life in a shit show, don't drag us down with you.

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    From day ONE my understanding was hunker down until the health care system can handle this, then go out into the world in a staged and orderly fashion. It was never about wait for a vaccine, because that can take several years. The whole point was just not to have everyone get this IMMEDIATELY. But it is going to move thru our population. To think that everyone can just stay at home, work from home, school at home indefinitely is nuts.

Now, given that "go out into the world in a staged and orderly fashion" thing I just mentioned...I asked my boy how work was going ( he works for an auto parts manufacturer) He said they had to shut down a shift and send everyone home including a couple who are not to return to work for 2 weeks because one guy worked 5 hours of his shift with a cough and body aches. No fever when they checked him, buy in the screening he denied symptoms. So they shut it down and brought a crew in to sanitize THEN ...get this...one guy is taking his lunch break and tells everyone in the room that he had just come home from visiting his family out of state and one of them had tested positive while he was there. Immediate shut down of everything, sent him home for 2 weeks plus his buddy who was his carpool driver...and whom he never told about his little trip out of state or the fact that he just rode back and forth to work for a week with a guy who had close contact with a positive case. Buddy got 2 weeks off too.

People are fucking stupid
    I didnít mean to be cavalier. My friends are certainly far left. College profs, I might add.

Theyíre (perhaps, unknowingly) letting this pandemic become a way to further their politics.

Canít say Iím a lot different. All the regulations that went out the window? Maybe we should keep them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    And with that, I'm out!

Its been a fun 8 years and for those of you who have been my friend here, I appreciate it. You're more than free to contact me if you're interested in continuing to converse, if not, that's okay too.

I sincerely hope all of you are able to live a long and prosperous life, but this thread has shown me that being a regular contributor here is not longer something I am interested in or something that is good for my mental health so I bid you all adieu!
    Coincidentally, the political forums have been downright pleasant the last couple weeks, despite years of frustration. Donít have to seal the door shut, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

You know nothing about my politics. We don't care what you have to say, we only care that your hate crimes don't affect us. So do us a solid and shut your pie hole about wishing death on children and fellow US citizens. If you wanna live your life in a shit show, don't drag us down with you.
    The ones committing crimes are the ones you coddle. Theyíre doing what theyíre doing in cities all over this country tonight.

Thatís what you and your people do. Youíre always accusing others of doing what youíre actually doing. Typical play out of the lefty playbook.

People like you have already destroyed American culture. Just look at it. Itís a shit show. You helped create it.

These rioters are just domestic terrorists.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 05.30.20 at 10:43 PM.

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

The ones committing crimes are the ones you coddle. Theyíre doing what theyíre doing in cities all over this country tonight.

Thatís what you and your people do. Youíre always accusing others of doing what youíre actually doing. Typical play out of the lefty playbook.

People like you have already destroyed American culture. Just look at it. Itís a shit show. You helped create it.

These rioters are just domestic terrorists.
    Politicizing an issue thatís too large for you to comprehend is a fallback for the weak. Using the classic go-to Us vs. Them take makes you a deficient.

You are a man who doesnít care about the sanctity of life. Your platitudes about patriotism mean nothing when you care for nobody but yourself. You have zero remorse for your hate speech. You wish death on children. You should leave. You are an amoral person.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

He was about to set fire to a historical building.

The focal point of downtown Fayetteville. The Market House was built in 1832 on the site of the old State House, which had been where North Carolina delegates had ratified the U.S. Constitution but later burned during the Great Fire of 1831. One of only 50 National Landmarks in North Carolina and the only one in Cumberland County.

Historically meat and produce and other household goods were sold beneath, while the second floor was utilized as the town hall. Architecturally unique in North Carolina, the Market House is one of the few structures in America to use this town hall-market scheme found in England.

Occasionally slaves were sold at Market Square and the vast majority of these sales were as a result of indebtedness or estate liquidation. During the Civil War, a skirmish took place around the Market House involving Confederate Hampton's and Union General Sherman's troops.

https://www.visitnc.com/listing/3uV2/market-house
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

18. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Politicizing an issue thatís too large for you to comprehend is a fallback for the weak. Using the classic go-to Us vs. Them take makes you a deficient.

You are a man who doesnít care about the sanctity of life. Your platitudes about patriotism mean nothing when you care for nobody but yourself. You have zero remorse for your hate speech. You wish death on children. You should leave. You are an amoral person.
    Your toothless speeches mean nothing. Just who the fuck do you think youíre fooling? I know what is going on here. Itís something your people have helped push for for a long time.

It has been politicized already. A long time ago. Democrats have pushed the progressive platform that promotes this. Then, you want to pretend to be the calm voice in the room? Itís all portrayal. There is no reason to believe you.

The very ideology that people like you promote is us vs. them. You donít have intellect to pull off the kind of emotional manipulation that you want to achieve. I can see right through you.

These people are nothing more than Domestic terrorists. And people like you justify it. You justify the actions.

Nothing you say means anything to me.