2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 588
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  620
Save
Page 588 of 666 FirstFirst ... 88488538578585586587588589590591598638 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9989
    The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Today @ 03:12 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVeteranSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life Points

My result came back negative, as I suspected it would Back to work tomorrow. Thanks for the thoughts.
    If you always search for bullshit on the Internet, all you ever read is bullshit

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Well, David, take the fucking survey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MF5150, KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    I’ll have a Bloody Mary
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

E W S
    Last Online

Today @ 01:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

"The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 04:33 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Will try to be civil here but I truly do see some interesting things happening with Covid which make me wonder if there was overreach or it simply was a lot more political in nature. Not tin foil hat area but just common sense. I just find it interesting that maybe a few weeks ago it seemed that there was no way physical schools would open next year. At best it may have been something like half classroom and half virtual. Well in Ohio its the plan to reopen fully. We also see the governor of Michigan who was adamantly opposed to opening up the economy to simply change her mind. Nobody in the medical field is even commenting about the dangers of our current protests.

This was daily news every day. We were told just 2 weeks ago that reopening the economies was going to create a death wave and "poof" just like that Covid is no more. Now I do know its not sexy in the current news cycle and yes I do know that 100k died. Just amazing to see the complete turn around from the government and medical community with this. It was in our face 24/7 You went on FB or Twitter and you couldn't get away. This site has 588 pages devoted to it. Daily news conferences. Now nothing but crickets.

Just find it very strange. I mean a few weeks ago people were saying no way could the NFL play a season. Do we still have a pandemic or are we simply just ready to move onto to the next gift 2020 has given us?

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 02:20 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Just find it very strange. I mean a few weeks ago people were saying no way could the NFL play a season. Do we still have a pandemic or are we simply just ready to move onto to the next gift 2020 has given us?
    Yellowstone super volcano we are due? Asteroid we are due? Its all Trumps fault!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

8. ziggysmalls thanked for this post.
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Will try to be civil here but I truly do see some interesting things happening with Covid which make me wonder if there was overreach or it simply was a lot more political in nature. Not tin foil hat area but just common sense. I just find it interesting that maybe a few weeks ago it seemed that there was no way physical schools would open next year. At best it may have been something like half classroom and half virtual. Well in Ohio its the plan to reopen fully. We also see the governor of Michigan who was adamantly opposed to opening up the economy to simply change her mind. Nobody in the medical field is even commenting about the dangers of our current protests.

This was daily news every day. We were told just 2 weeks ago that reopening the economies was going to create a death wave and "poof" just like that Covid is no more. Now I do know its not sexy in the current news cycle and yes I do know that 100k died. Just amazing to see the complete turn around from the government and medical community with this. It was in our face 24/7 You went on FB or Twitter and you couldn't get away. This site has 588 pages devoted to it. Daily news conferences. Now nothing but crickets.

It would appear that our lockdown has flattened the curve. The weather has gotten nicer. And many people think it's kind of over. We'll see in the coming weeks if any spikes happen. And, certainly, the news narratives have shifted to other things, obviously.

A lot of people in my neck of the woods are still taking precautions--lot of masks being worn and still doing the social distancing thing.

The fall will be interesting with flu season happening. There may be overreach again in a reaction to the flu...or will it be a corona return like many are predicting?

10. Daisy Hill thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Just remember, anything and everything is Trump's fault.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:32 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

My job is the barometer. We can only sit one person to a table for breaks. Sometimes I don't even take a break because I'm sick to fuck of waiting for a table to open up. We have to wear masks everywhere in the plant. We have to wear masks on all our work shuttles. The shutles can seat 50 people that's now down to half because seats are cordoned off. We have to social distance in the building. We get daily texts on COVID that are redundant by now.

Cleaning crews are constantly scrubbing shit down. I cant take a piss because the cleaning ladies have taped off the bathroom every 2 hours. We have our temperatures taken as we enter the building. I got blasted by security because my mask wasn't covering my nose. Outside tables for eating have plastic barriers erected on them. A lot of this is ok but they're OVER doing EVERYTHING. Once my job lightens up then I'll know it's somewhat over.

13. Number 47 thanked for this post.
    Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    We'll see in the coming weeks if any spikes happen. And, certainly, the news narratives have shifted to other things, obviously.
    This is what worries me. There was real progress being made, I feel. But all these protests, riots with thousands of people, what happens in 2-3 weeks?
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

15. KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    This is what worries me. There was real progress being made, I feel. But all these protests, riots with thousands of people, what happens in 2-3 weeks?
    Well if they do spike I don't want to hear about this being caused by reopening. Yes obviously that would spike but have to share blame everywhere.

I simply think that we simply are just used to it. Like flying. For so long it was THE ITEM like after 9-11. Now a new issue has risen so now the populace and even government can't multi task. I am still concerned but after seeing and experiencing what the last few months, I think it wasn't as bad as advertised. I mean 1/5th of the deaths came from NY where they put Covid infected people in Resting Homes. Not blaming anybody but in retrospect a a stupid decision. Plus they did assign any death where Covid was present as a Covid so our numbers are inflated a bit. Yes serious but also there is no vaccine. If we had no flu vaccine available I do wonder what our flu deaths would be every year. Not saying it isn't serious but I do think we were fed a few white lies

17. Sam Vs. Dave thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    Not going to say "don't worry about it" but so far the protests and reopening the economy has done wonders for Corona in Ohio
    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...n-over-a-month

Now typically it takes a few days for Covid to start making a person feel sick. So Ohio has been pretty much open for 10 days. We had riots in our major cities which was over 4 days ago. Therefore all the people who said opening the economy was going to kill people, well it looks like another promising sign

Ohio isn't Wyoming. I think 7th or 8th most populous state. So this is good news.

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:17 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

WHO to resume hydroxychloroquine trial

The safety committee “recommended that there are no reasons to modify the trial protocol.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...DePuiODkDq0ftE

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 03:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    WHO to resume hydroxychloroquine trial

The safety committee “recommended that there are no reasons to modify the trial protocol.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...DePuiODkDq0ftE

One of the most embarrassing episodes out of this whole lunacy.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Bullethead
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

fw/f^&
    Favorite VH Song

fw/5150
    Last Online

06.03.20 @ 02:40 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default all about the $$$$$

simple Money...…. money will make things go away. people will turn a blind eye for money.

some people will walk over a dead family member for money

nothing new

until it all hits the fan in the fall.

then there will be , we didn't know better or we were told wrong.

all the same greed moves everything , not common sense or being safe

no profit in being safe
    DAVE vs SAMMY

People need to let this go.....it is like comparing an ex wife to your current wife...you can say how things would have be different if she were still here but she left you, so you moved on with your life.....

Same with Van Halen...would they have liked to have Roth stay, yes...but he decided to leave so they moved on.......

and the rest is history….. well until 1996……..lol

http://forums.delphiforums.com/strictlyace750

http://mybestpet.com/bskool/welcome.asp