Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_block.php on line 442

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_block.php on line 442

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 228
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 228 of 583 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 8741
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 01:12 PM
    Liked 1,244 Times in 820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Good to see 3M get the issue of selling masks to Canada solved.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Probably because he advised The Don that the pulp that is used to make the N95's is milled and imported from Canada...
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Today @ 12:49 PM
    Liked 1,424 Times in 775 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post
    I’m not one to defend Trump, but on this I’ll step up

Look he’s a terrible speaker and often struggles to get an accurate point across and it gets lost in his war with the media.

But boiled down what he said was, consult with your doctor and see if it’s right for you (btw the tag line on many many drug commercials) and in this he is 100% correct)

Consult with your doctor, it’s an approved drug in the market and your doctor can help you determine if it’s right for you

This spin that suddenly lupus patients won’t be able to get medication is pure crap.

There are plenty of things that are right to go after Trump on, this isn’t one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hydroxychloroquine + Z pack seems to work in a very large percentage of serious cases that it's being prescribed for.

Just over a week ago, my older cousin who has asthma was showing very mild symptoms, went to the hospital, was tested and informally diagnosed (because it takes days to get test results here in California), sent home to self-quarantine and several days afterwords, developed the typical serious pneumonia issues requiring hospitalization.

While in the hospital, her initial test result finally came back positive. She was close to being put on a ventilator, she was on max oxygen spiking a high fever for 48 hours and was put on hydroxychloroquine as a last measure before being intubated and within hours showed dramatic improvement. This past weekend, 5 days after she was admitted, she went home and is expected to make a full recovery.

4. The Following 5 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 01:10 PM
    Liked 21,398 Times in 12,406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    I'm saying there are plenty of Doctors and medical professionals who are not sold on this drug as treatment because of it's side effects.

To write them off as political spinners is ridiculous but not surprising considering that's the typical response whenever something contrary to what this administration is saying, is brought forth.

Can Hydroxychloroquine Treat COVID-19? We Don’t Know Yet
    https://www.yalemedicine.org/stories...reat-covid-19/

In the days following President Trump’s tweet that hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin were useful for treating COVID-19, pharmacies across the U.S. reported a surge in prescription requests from doctors apparently stockpiling the drugs, according to news reports. State pharmacy boards quickly began enforcing restrictions on how many prescriptions of the medicines could be filled.

Wackos.
    Oh it’s politics all right, by the politicians who would rather stop DOCTORS from prescribing it because Trump praises the FACT that it has been working.

We don’t let people die because you don’t like the president. People that have been told to make peace with their maker because they’re gone soon are being saved by this combination. So because Trump praises this fact they have to say stupid shit like “we don’t know the side effects of these drugs “.

Are you fucking kidding me? Two drugs that have been used for years all of a sudden are a mystery? The only question would be whether or not they would work. Well, they’re working. What kind of an asshole will let someone die over this petty bullshit?

Your swallowing that whale whole is the typical response from someone who wants to tear down this president no matter what. And he’s not even your president.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

6. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

Today @ 01:08 PM
    Liked 3,273 Times in 1,594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine + Z pack seems to work in a very large percentage of serious cases that it's being prescribed for.

Just over a week ago, my older cousin who has asthma was showing very mild symptoms, went to the hospital, was tested and informally diagnosed (because it takes days to get test results here in California), sent home to self-quarantine and several days afterwords, developed the typical serious pneumonia issues requiring hospitalization.

While in the hospital, her initial test result finally came back positive. She was close to being put on a ventilator, she was on max oxygen spiking a high fever for 48 hours and was put on hydroxychloroquine as a last measure before being intubated and within hours showed dramatic improvement. This past weekend, 5 days after she was admitted, she went home and is expected to make a full recovery.
    Iím very glad to hear your cousin is on the road to recovery. And thatís exactly how the medical system should work. Work with your doctor to figure out if itís right, they know the drugs, they have a educated idea on what conditions a person might have that would not make them a candidate. And Iíll say this, if Iím close to going on a ventilator or hell even if I come down with this, Iíd want to try it.

The truth is, we arenít going to know the full effectiveness until itís in use. But thereís enough to say ďi want to try this doc, what do you think?Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Oh it’s politics all right, by the politicians who would rather stop DOCTORS from prescribing it because Trump praises the FACT that it has been working.

We don’t let people die because you don’t like the president. People that have been told to make peace with their maker because they’re gone soon are being saved by this combination. So because Trump praises this fact they have to say stupid shit like “we don’t know the side effects of these drugs “.

Are you fucking kidding me? Two drugs that have been used for years all of a sudden are a mystery? The only question would be whether or not they would work. Well, they’re working. What kind of an asshole will let someone die over this petty bullshit?

Your swallowing that whale whole is then typical response from someone who wants to tear down this president no matter what. And he’s not even your president.
    Aside from quoting that tweet, I haven't mentioned Trump in any of my posts regarding this drug, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I don't necessarily think it's wise for the President to start pumping a treatment that the medical community hasn't agreed on just yet, but that was not the point of my posts.

My point was that the medical community is not sold on this drug being a cure and that Doctors...sorry...DOCTORS have raised concerned about the serious side effects.
    Last edited by MF5150; 04.06.20 at 06:06 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Wow! Thanks for sharing this, glad she got through this.

Who could look at a case like hers and deny the treatment? But that’s exactly what some jackass governors have been doing because orange man bad.

Idiots.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 12:02 PM
    Liked 3,724 Times in 2,337 Posts

so thousands of people are dying for lack of cholorquine and z pacs. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but it sure seems like New York approved it quickly and yet we are still seeing a lot of hospitalizations and deaths. I want to see some real data

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Wow! Thanks for sharing this, glad she got through this.

Who could look at a case like hers and deny the treatment? But that’s exactly what some jackass governors have been doing because orange man bad.

Idiots.
    So you would deem this as effective treatment across the board, based on the above singular case?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

So you would deem this as effective treatment across the board, based on the above singular case?
    Read my posts again

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    so thousands of people are dying for lack of cholorquine and z pacs. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but it sure seems like New York approved it quickly and yet we are still seeing a lot of hospitalizations and deaths. I want to see some real data
    Quickly? That jackass Cuomo put an order that doctors could not directly prescribe it without going through the NY hospital system first for approval. Which means more bureaucracy and putting lives at risk.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Read my posts again
    "Who could look at a case like hers and deny the treatment?"

My question stands.

"We don’t let people die because you don’t like the president. People that have been told to make peace with their maker because they’re gone soon are being saved by this combination. So because Trump praises this fact they have to say stupid shit like “we don’t know the side effects of these drugs “.

Are you fucking kidding me? Two drugs that have been used for years all of a sudden are a mystery? The only question would be whether or not they would work. Well, they’re working. What kind of an asshole will let someone die over this petty bullshit?"

Yes. Doctors and politicians are letting people die because Trump has touted the positive results.

Unrelated question. You do realize that by spinning and dismissing every single minor or major criticism of Trump and his administration as nothing more than a partisan attack or political posturing, it makes you no different than the side you strongly oppose, right? All for the same reasons you specifically oppose their methods and modus operandi. You are aware of that, right?
    Last edited by MF5150; 04.06.20 at 06:46 PM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Arrow

[I]
    Unrelated question. You do realize that by spinning and dismissing every single minor or major criticism of Trump and his administration as nothing more than a partisan attack or political posturing, it makes you no different than the side you strongly oppose, right? All for the same reasons you specifically oppose their methods and modus operandi. You are aware of that, right?
    Weíve been saying the opposite of this to the left. Attacking every bullshit ďshiny new pennyĒ takes away from real criticisms.

90% of the complaints on here are all about tweets and his personality. Have fun with that, but donít get upset when his supporters call you on it.

Itís a rare occasion when any of his actual policies are discussed by his detractors on here. Itís all Orange man bad.

Not all, but thereís about three people on here that can critique him honestly.

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Liked 29,483 Times in 14,917 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia Act View Post
    I saw a lot of folks at the grocery store this afternoon. All singles, except for one couple. Not bad.

I'm also seeing a lot on gloves thrown on the ground. Fuckin' lazy pieces of shit!
    Got gas yesterday and the fucking ground was covered with them. There is a fucking trash can within ten feet of you, just walk over there and THROW it in, you don't have to touch anything.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Forgot to mention this earlier. I got into the elevator the other day when I got back from some grocery shopping and a woman was already in there when the doors opened. I said, "Hey, hows it going?" as I walked in. She barely responded, moved a bit to the other side of the elevator, turned her back to me and stared at the wall until I got off on the 4th floor.

We're living in interesting times, folks.

Yes. I had showered prior and my pants were on.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

05.28.20 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 2,735 Times in 1,520 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Weíve been saying the opposite of this to the left. Attacking every bullshit ďshiny new pennyĒ takes away from real criticisms.

90% of the complaints on here are all about tweets and his personality. Have fun with that, but donít get upset when his supporters call you on it.

Itís a rare occasion when any of his actual policies are discussed by his detractors on here. Itís all Orange man bad.

Not all, but thereís about three people on here that can critique him honestly.
    You're aware that the flavor of the month(s) issue is this little thing called a pandemic, right? How a sitting president handles something that none of us have ever seen in our lifetime, trumps(hehe) his policies at this time. Praise or critique is what's on the menu for a loooong time.

What policy of his would you like to run interference with?
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw