2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 544
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 544 of 588 FirstFirst ... 44444494534541542543544545546547554 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 8816
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 09:44 AM
    Liked 13,930 Times in 7,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia Act View Post
    I'm not sure what the customer at Costco's deal was. Other than being a little drama queen bitch.

I'm a Costco member and I received an email stating they were requiring customers to wear mask in the stores. I'm sure all members received this email, and I would imagine it's posted before you enter.

Walmart or Target doesn't require it for customers, and I don't wear one when I go to those stores.
    I think you got it nailed- he is a drama queen bitch.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 3,091 Times in 1,639 Posts

Premium Member

Today I ate at Chik-fil-a. First meal I've eaten in months that wasn't prepared by me. I'd been working all morning and was starving and far from home, so I decided to eat Chik-fil-a. They had a pretty cool system working there, funneling people into the drive through or curb-side, or to park for take-out.
    Yummy chicken sammich and waffle fries.
    Driving around Denver it's mostly business as usual again, with a few exceptions.
    Traffic as heavy as ever, ugh. I could do without that.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, China Town
    Last Online

Today @ 09:40 AM
    Liked 672 Times in 394 Posts

Premium Member

Right after I master cutting my own hair, our styling salons open next week....Dammit!
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

5. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 09:52 AM
    Liked 21,481 Times in 12,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Today I ate at Chik-fil-a. First meal I've eaten in months that wasn't prepared by me. I'd been working all morning and was starving and far from home, so I decided to eat Chik-fil-a. They had a pretty cool system working there, funneling people into the drive through or curb-side, or to park for take-out.
    Yummy chicken sammich and waffle fries.
    Driving around Denver it's mostly business as usual again, with a few exceptions.
    Traffic as heavy as ever, ugh. I could do without that.
    They seem to get everything right. Love that place and I don’t even eat fast food.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Liked 3,729 Times in 2,341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    I think you got it nailed- he is a drama queen bitch.

filmed it so he could post it on Facebook and show the other kids how cool he is. Hoped the Costco guy would make a wrong move. But he got shot down by that reasonable fellow who took his goods and left ... "He's taking our stuff" LOL jackass.

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Today @ 09:27 AM
    Liked 864 Times in 548 Posts

The traffic increase kind of stinks. But it's a positive sign of a slight return to normal...as I "motherfuck" people who shouldn't even have a fucking driver's license!! Stay in your lane, asshole!

Sorry for flying off the handle there...it was a frustrating drive home today.

10. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

Today @ 12:13 AM
    Liked 1,437 Times in 783 Posts

Premium Member

There's a large computer retailer in nearby Tustin called Microcenter which is like a smaller, much better version of Frys Electronics. They've mostly remained open through all this first doing only online order and curbside pickup and more recently by implementing a system limiting the number of customers in store by having people sign in with their cell number and then having them wait in their car until they get a text to go inside and shop. It worked well until this week when word must have gotten out they were the only local "big" store for laptops, desktops, etc open and now their parking lot is jammed and it's a 45 minute to an hour plus wait just to get in the store.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

Today @ 06:29 AM
    Liked 1,994 Times in 782 Posts

Donor

While driving to work yesterday morning at 6am our public works department were busy removing the backboards from the basketball court at the neighborhood park down the street from me. This is a park off the beaten path and in a rural part of town. Yes, young kids/guys have been playing games there now that the weather is nice but come on. We are 3 weeks from phase 2 and parks being open. Not to mention in our city of 60,000 people at most we've had a dozen people hospitalized at one time and a handful of elderly deaths in nursing homes. Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Liked 3,729 Times in 2,341 Posts

Patrick Ewing is in the hospital with Covid. In a statement he says that this disease is "not to be taken lightly"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 09:52 AM
    Liked 21,481 Times in 12,464 Posts

Fauci: Staying Closed for Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’

Joshua Caplan 22 May 2020

Appearing Friday on CNBC’s Halftime Report, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said keeping the United States shut down for too long could bring “irreparable damage” to the country.

SCOTT WAPNER: There’s a growing debate in this country about the pace and progress of reopening and I’d like to read you today a tweet from the former CEO Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein and get your reaction to it, if I could: “Hospitals are not overwhelmed. Most of us will be exposed anyway since we can’t sequester until there’s a vaccine, and we know which groups need protection from worst outcomes. Is the public health benefit from broad lockdowns at this point worth such extreme damage to livelihoods?” There are also people who argue for herd immunity. How do you address what Mr. Blankfein is saying today and what others have said in the past days, that’s it’s just time to open this country up and protect the most vulnerable.

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: A) We have no disagreement. We must protect the most vulnerable. And B) Yes, depending upon the dynamics of the infection in the particular state, city, region, county that you’re in we certainly want to in a cautious way, reopening. We can’t stay locked down for such a considerable period of time that you might to irreparable damage and have unintended consequences, including consequences for health. And it’s for that reason that guidelines are being put forth, so that the states and the cities can start reenter and to report.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Today @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 1,647 Times in 1,006 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    While driving to work yesterday morning at 6am our public works department were busy removing the backboards from the basketball court at the neighborhood park down the street from me. This is a park off the beaten path and in a rural part of town. Yes, young kids/guys have been playing games there now that the weather is nice but come on. We are 3 weeks from phase 2 and parks being open. Not to mention in our city of 60,000 people at most we've had a dozen people hospitalized at one time and a handful of elderly deaths in nursing homes. Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me.
    That kind of bullshit calls for death....
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Fauci: Staying Closed for Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’

Joshua Caplan 22 May 2020

Appearing Friday on CNBC’s Halftime Report, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said keeping the United States shut down for too long could bring “irreparable damage” to the country.

SCOTT WAPNER: There’s a growing debate in this country about the pace and progress of reopening and I’d like to read you today a tweet from the former CEO Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein and get your reaction to it, if I could: “Hospitals are not overwhelmed. Most of us will be exposed anyway since we can’t sequester until there’s a vaccine, and we know which groups need protection from worst outcomes. Is the public health benefit from broad lockdowns at this point worth such extreme damage to livelihoods?” There are also people who argue for herd immunity. How do you address what Mr. Blankfein is saying today and what others have said in the past days, that’s it’s just time to open this country up and protect the most vulnerable.

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: A) We have no disagreement. We must protect the most vulnerable. And B) Yes, depending upon the dynamics of the infection in the particular state, city, region, county that you’re in we certainly want to in a cautious way, reopening. We can’t stay locked down for such a considerable period of time that you might to irreparable damage and have unintended consequences, including consequences for health. And it’s for that reason that guidelines are being put forth, so that the states and the cities can start reenter and to report.
    of course. He's reasonable, you don't stay closed just to stay closed. You closed for a reason, not just for the hell of it.

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 09:37 AM
    Liked 14,895 Times in 8,152 Posts

This is kinda the opposite stance, of what he said before, though.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    This is kinda the opposite stance, of what he said before, though.
    Source please

Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

05.28.20 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 2,735 Times in 1,520 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Second week of sports being allowed to be played here. We are in between games of one granddaughters softball tournament. Diamonds and stands are full. I only saw a few face masks.

People are done with it.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

22. The Following Member Likes This Post: