2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 547
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  417
Save
Page 547 of 640 FirstFirst ... 47447497537544545546547548549550557597 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 9598
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

E W S
    Last Online

Today @ 09:27 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Chicago Mayor Launches Police Raid to Shut Down Black Church’s Sunday Services

Warner Todd Huston
    24 May 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-black-church/
    Okay if it was Rev. Wright that was shut down.
    "The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 03:06 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserRookieWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life Points

They aren't COV-IDOTS, they're C-OVER-ITS.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:20 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Well I had my parents over yesterday for my wife's birthday and got to hug them for the first time since February. Felt nice. We sat on the deck so outside of them using our bathroom, we were outside and 3 feet apart. They don't fault anybody if they catch it. My dad used to go to the gym 7 days a week (84 years of age) so he is looking very forward to it opening in the next week.

Grocery store actually had less people inside than before. Only thing different was the bakery had cakes for sale. Less Maskies out there bumping into people however people were still trying to be cool. I actually wore my mask. Its human nature to simply relax a bit. I assume in Ww2, Brits were terrified when the first air raid sirens occurred. Seeing the devestation of the Blitz had to be something. Then over a few months they simply just got on with life. Same is happening here. Its in our nature. I also think people simply realize there is very little we can actually do. Until there is a cure, you are going to have people fighting over potential drugs which may or may not help. We can't even get our doctors or scientists to agree on shit. Find me one study that states a finding, you can find 10 others that go against it.

I don't agree with people congregating in large numbers without trying to maintain some distance. You still got to be careful. However I also don't believe we need to be practicing what we were doing in March and April either. The Mask Police need to take some chill pills too. That said I don't see anything unusual in my neck of the woods. People are out more but its not the Wild West either

4. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 12:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

'Related to obvious other causes': Gunshot victims included in Washington coronavirus death tally

May 24, 2020

Officials in Washington have admitted that gunshot victims are included in the coronavirus death count.

The state's Department of Health reported about 100 cases of people with the coronavirus or “probable” cases of the COVID-19 virus who died and were included in the total tally of deaths attributed to the pandemic, but officials can’t trace how the patient contracted the virus.

“So our method that we use to give up to date counts related to COVID death is not our usual process for how we track data for deaths in Washington,” Dr. Katie Hutchison, health statistics manager for the Department of Health, said. “We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic. We’re aware that there is some confusion about how this works and whether or not this modified process is accurate.”

The Freedom Foundation found that of the 828 coronavirus deaths reported as of May 8:

681 (82%) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate.

41 (5%) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”

106 (13%) deaths involved people who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed as a cause or contributing factor to their death on their death certificate.
    “Our dashboard numbers do include any death to a person that has tested positive to COVID-9,” Hutchison said.

Local outlets in the area have reported the numbers then include people who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

“We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes,” Hutchison added. “We have about five deaths, less than five deaths, that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds.”

According to the Freedom Foundation, the state's Department of Health said, “Ultimately … we suspect that we are actually more likely to be under-counting deaths than over-counting them. … It may take up to a year or more to get final counts on COVID-19 deaths.”

Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee has called the findings “dangerous,” “disgusting,” and “malarkey.”

https://mynorthwest.com/1889564/rant...virus-deaths/?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...us-death-tally
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

Today @ 12:03 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    “So our method that we use to give up to date counts related to COVID death is not our usual process for how we track data for deaths in Washington,” Dr. Katie Hutchison, health statistics manager for the Department of Health, said. “We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic. We’re aware that there is some confusion about how this works and whether or not this modified process is accurate.”
    What the heck kind of double-speak is that? Bureaucracy lingo? If it's a gunshot wound, it's a gunshot wound. Right?
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

7. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Today @ 11:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Talking

Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

9. Scott, MF5150, KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 11:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

It was like a family reunion in the hallway of my building, early this morning.

I'm not a mask nazi, but these folks were acting like it was May 25, 2019.

I fear a spike might be on the horizon, just from what i'm observing this past week.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

11. KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose View Post

Restrictions were lessoned in Parks in Ontario recently. Here are some Covidiots taking advantage of it, by gathering close together in Toronto at Trinity Bellwoods Park!
    The Ontario dailies were up pretty much clean sweep last week, as a result as is the 7 day rolling average. The theory that I heard (that makes sense) is people breaking self isolation during Mothers Day. IF that is the case, after this past weekend, and looking at photos like the above, we're fucked.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

13. YankeeRose thanked for this post.
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

E W S
    Last Online

Today @ 09:27 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

"The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

15. JUNGLE DRUMMER, Sam Vs. Dave, ziggysmalls thanked for this post.
    I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    It was like a family reunion in the hallway of my building, early this morning.

I'm not a mask nazi, but these folks were acting like it was May 25, 2019.

I fear a spike might be on the horizon, just from what i'm observing this past week.
    Yeah, this is why we can’t have nice things as a country. I understand there’s a growing population that’s just over this and those are the real problem

Why is it difficult at the very least to just wear a mask when being around people?

We’ve got beaches being packed, bars and restaurants not social distancing, hell a hair dresser In Missouri went to work knowing she was sick, they let her work knowing she was sick and has now been linked to an outbreak in a rural area.

All this stupid is going to lead to a massive second wave, and I hope I’m wrong but it could very well cause a second shut down and that’s when all hell will break loose. People will defy it, lawsuits to overturn and the scenario we were scared of the first time could be a reality the second time
    And the economy? A second shut down could cripple us for decades

But it’s cool, everyone got their barbecue parties this weekend

We truly are our own worst enemies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. japeape, KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:23 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Just about everyone was wearing a mask at the grocery store this morning. I put mine on to avoid the stink eye and just blend in. I'm easy like that.

Then there was a lady in the canned bean isle taking a lifetime to choose what she wanted, so I said excuse me and reached over to grab my kidney beans and chick peas... she pushed herself and her cart away about 10 feet so fast that you would have thought I touched her vagina. Fuck you, lady.
    Last edited by Number 47; 05.25.20 at 11:11 AM.

19. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 11:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Just about everyone was wearing a mask at the grocery store this morning. I put mine on to avoid the stink eye and just blend in. I'm easy like that.

Then there was a lady in the canned bean isle taking a lifetime to choose what she wanted, so I said excuse me and reached over to grab my kidney beans and chick peas... she pushed herself and her cart away about 10 feet so fast that you would have thought I touched her vagina. Fuck you, lady.
    Grab em by the pussy.

21. Number 47 thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:23 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Grab em by the pussy.
    She had that air of elitist "I'm the only one here" about her.

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 11:02 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster350,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Default 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading

As far as I’m concerned we’re just gonna be back to this in a couple months. It’s not magically gone, but when you tell someone they don’t have to do something anymore, they just figure everything must be fine. “Ok it’s all over back to normal!” It’s not but whatever.

It’ll be a long time before I go sitting in a restaurant or running around with 100 other people near me. And I have no intention of not wearing mask for a while.

I know most of you guys don’t agree with me but that’s OK. I didn’t think many would.

Yay it’s over!!
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

24. Darrin Stephens, MF5150, YankeeRose, cabomiro, KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 11:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    She had that air of elitist "I'm the only one here" about her.
    Those kind of people are jerks.